Cloud Labs
Hi all, wanted a few opinions on this logo.

Cloud Labs is a small business of my own I'm starting on Facebook. It's going to provide designs for local businesses for things like leaflets, business cards, social media pages etc.

Small black logo
[Image: WbRfZQ5.png]

Small black logo w/ text
[Image: K3gz3jU.png]

Green logo w/ text (currently using this)
[Image: ALObqq9.png]

All feedback appreciated, any improvements let me know or maybe a nice colour to use?
Quote:Cloud Labs is a smart Auckland, New Zealand based company providing leading edge cloud computing related technology services. As a small and agile team, we combine innovative thinking with a strong commitment to research and development to ensure our customers can make the best use of the latest in Internet technology.

Source
(08-03-2015, 02:18 PM)Lord Octagon Wrote:
Quote:Cloud Labs is a smart Auckland, New Zealand based company providing leading edge cloud computing related technology services. As a small and agile team, we combine innovative thinking with a strong commitment to research and development to ensure our customers can make the best use of the latest in Internet technology.

Source

I don't get it, you linked me to a totally irrelevant business based on the other side of the world.

Yes, the names clash but my business is a more personal project/local thing.
Good idea and the best of luck for you and your small personal business.

Anyway, nice logos. Personally I prefer the green one, but as I said, that is just my opinion.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
I like the green one, but maybe add some more contrasting colors in, such as making the beaker filled with a mysterious black/dark blue bubbling liquid.

Then again, that's just me. Good luck with your business!
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 1 user Likes Reebs's post:
  • DVN
(08-28-2015, 07:36 PM)Reebs Wrote: I like the green one, but maybe add some more contrasting colors in, such as making the beaker filled with a mysterious black/dark blue bubbling liquid.

Then again, that's just me. Good luck with your business!

Thanks for the feedback Reebs!