Promotion of Turtlewithmustache
(08-02-2015, 07:53 PM)SirCrow Wrote: Hello Fearless community, 

Today I come to welcome our newest staff member to the team, Turtlewithmustache!

With over 1,000 hours, she's never been banned or blacklisted. She has a good knowledge of the rules and RP. She is a friendly player, and I feel she will be a valuable asset to the team.

Welcome to the team Turtle, congratulations!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
This is a promotion thread for Turtlewithmustache. This is not for you to decide if she is a good candidate. That was the administrating team's job to decide to do so. If you have nothing good to say about the promotion, then do not say anything about it. I have already warned one person for being disrespectful and I'm quite willing to do so again. 

Thank you.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The following 3 users Like Grub's post:
  • ryan!, Nacreas, MasterNoda
Grats.

#Reebs4mod
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Congratulations, I'm sure you'll do a great job. You have a lot of work to do though!
Congratulations!
Grats
Congratulations, Turtle!!
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
Dozens of members chose to leave and resign, yet they keep on lurking and being rude in here.
You've already done your damage, let them recover and start fresh god damnit. As if Soul hasn't got enough sh1t to deal with atm.

Grats Turtle.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 11 users Like Infernaw's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, MacTavish, DVN, Baskingner, Falc, SixPackSoCali, SirCrow, Suarez, alexxx, ryan!, MasterNoda
Congratulations, Turtle!