Promotion of Turtlewithmustache
I've recently seen a lot of people flaming about recent promotions, it's a promotion thread to congratulate, not to flame.

Yes i was annoyed when I heard about the recent events, but this doesn't call for anyone to start arguments, etc about recent promotions. Just keep it elsewhere because it's annoying the tits off me and I'm sure off others.
The following 4 users Like Mustang's post:
  • Tomo, Mist, TJ Howard, alexxx
(08-02-2015, 10:50 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Member stats are not what we select on, it's nice to mention it though when you make a promotion thread.

Quote:This discussion process usually lasts between no shorter than a week and no longer than even a couple of months. All factors are taken into consideration: activity, RP capabilities, knowledge on rules, attitude, ban / blacklist history. Everything you already know about, we've mentioned this numerous times before.

Well I must ask, what do you use to select these people on? I can see you like most of these people and one is a very close friend of yours.
Congratulations Turtle.
You must have done many jobs for Soul to get where you are now, I'm sure that you'll work very hard for him.
The following 7 users Like GRiiM's post:
  • Wood, Blurr, Karakuts, James_Gaff, Fury, Sirrus, Agorith
Blurr and the others who have left/joined the other community. You need to reaslise that SoulRipper can decide to do what he wants with HIS server. Your opinions are needed, but not when you thread with the purpose to start an argument. This has become even stronger since the resignation of the admins and it seems some of the valued role players in the community are following suit. This also goes to the others have joined Limelight. Please just back off. It will only be over when everyone can get over it and move back to their respective communities. Its Soul's choice with what he does and that needs to be respected. You enjoyed being on the server that he and others have helped run, at least show some sort of gratitude or respect.

-Castiel
The following 2 users Like TJ Howard's post:
  • Marvin, Mist
Turtle is also a highly valued roleplayer in the community.
Gz, Turtle!

Im pretty sure you will do an amazin job like the other ones! Smile

Were all glad to see you on the staff team! Smile
(08-02-2015, 11:25 PM)Blurr Wrote:
(08-02-2015, 11:12 PM)Castiel Wrote: Blurr and the others who have left/joined the other community. You need to reaslise that SoulRipper can decide to do what he wants with HIS server. Your opinions are needed, but not when you thread with the purpose to start an argument. This has become even stronger since the resignation of the admins and it seems some of the valued role players in the community are following suit. This also goes to the others have joined another community. Please just back off. It will only be over when everyone can get over it and move back to their respective communities. Its Soul's choice with what he does and that needs to be respected. You enjoyed being on the server that he and others have helped run, at least show some sort of gratitude or respect.

-Castiel

Most of the fearless staff team are gone. This happened because Soul didn't listen to his team, he didn't communicate with the team and they were fed up. If Soul spared some time for his community rather then other things such as his illegal money he would still have the staff team here today and the new community wouldn't exist. You have to realise that Soul is promoting people he wants to promote, no time of effort went into the promotions, Fearless is just getting worse and worse. To be honest Soul needs to sort his act out if he wants to keep the community running smoothly. 

As every community, people leave, people comes. Im pretty sure about the money you guys are jelly. just because he can make money by a Gmod server. and im sure that soul is putting more in the server that we really see.. Stop judge by what people is saying. we only know admins site and souls site.. Smile 

Now have a great day blurr. its was an honor to play with you.. 

Peace off
Stop. Seriously, somebody got a rank on a virtual server...
Ex-Server Teacher
The following 1 user Likes Bradley's post:
  • Marvin
Please discuss about my abilities as owner in the other topic, this is a promotion thread and it's not meant to be a discussion about me. Smile
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • Villain
(08-02-2015, 11:25 PM)Blurr Wrote:
(08-02-2015, 11:12 PM)Castiel Wrote: Blurr and the others who have left/joined the other community. You need to reaslise that SoulRipper can decide to do what he wants with HIS server. Your opinions are needed, but not when you thread with the purpose to start an argument. This has become even stronger since the resignation of the admins and it seems some of the valued role players in the community are following suit. This also goes to the others have joined another community. Please just back off. It will only be over when everyone can get over it and move back to their respective communities. Its Soul's choice with what he does and that needs to be respected. You enjoyed being on the server that he and others have helped run, at least show some sort of gratitude or respect.

-Castiel

Most of the fearless staff team are gone. This happened because Soul didn't listen to his team, he didn't communicate with the team and they were fed up. If Soul spared some time for his community rather then other things such as his illegal money he would still have the staff team here today and the new community wouldn't exist. You have to realise that Soul is promoting people he wants to promote, no time of effort went into the promotions, Fearless is just getting worse and worse. To be honest Soul needs to sort his act out if he wants to keep the community running smoothly. 

This is your opinion and you are entitled to it, for some people may have not heard the story to its full extent, words should not be twisted. What some of you need to realise that over the past few years Fearless has probably earnt enough money to be classed as a Business. Business Owners have a right to make at least a small margin of profit. There may be different laws in Soul's country regarding tax but here if you earn money which goes into your bank account and declare it you are still entitled to a fraction of the amount. Looking over the thread with the numbers on it, I see in no way shape or form that this money is classed as "illegal" , it might be viewed as another source of income which HAS to be taxed if it goes into his personal bank account, the bank and his local council probably would have noticed strange mass sums being entered and taken out of Soul's bank, most likely leading to the freeze of his bank account. That had not happened in the past 7 years, so I presume the money is not classed as Illegal. I also happen to know that a few people reccomended turtle to soul before he even considered the promotion. What is going on currently is the promotion of trust worthy players to create a functional staff team, if you don't like what is happening start another thread. Don't take it to a place where people should be congratulated.

EDIT: These views are theoretical.

-Castiel