Enzyme's goodbye
Enzyme's resignation and "departure"

---
Notable dates:

Registered on forum March 30th 2012.
Promoted to moderator June 13th 2013
Promoted to administrator September 25th 2013 
Promoted to Supervising Administrator March 5th 2015. 

----

The Personal

When I joined Fearless, it was because a friend recommended FL to me. This friend was also was the leader of a Battlefield 3 clan which I was a member of.He showed me the servers, and I quickly became addicted and left the clan because of inactivity. 

I remember being new and inexperienced on the server. I bought GMOD just to try FL. I had previously no experience with GMOD nor any RP servers which put me of to a rough start. What makes FL great is the people who make it up and I quickly found great friends who'd teach me everything I'd need to enjoy my time on FL. I was a mingy and aggressive player. Many hours passed ingame, and I finally wanted to become more serious. I was accepted into The Shadow Associates Agency and I have some of my best memories on FL from there. 

I was later offered a spot as a moderator and then an administrator. Being a staff-member was something that was entirely new to me, but it's a role that I both embraced and loved (and still do to this day; albeit in a different community). 

FearlessRP has been one the biggest distractions in life, and I've spent 2569 hours ingame alone.
I'm both very happy and proud to have been a part of this great community. I've met a lot of great people, and I've made many great and lovely friends.
I'd like to thank my friends for making my time on FL worthwhile. I want to thank my ex-colleagues and current colleagues for making it a pleasure to administrate and the servers, and I want to thank the players for making the community what it is. The work I put in for FL was for you guys, not Soul.

I won't write a long list with names because it'd take me ages to write it, and because I'm not saying goodbye to my friends. We're not splitting ways nor are we going to stop being friends.  Love you all. 

Not everyone are a fan of my work as a staff-member, but I like to believe that I've done it to the best of my capabilities. 
In my time as a moderator, administrator and an SA; I've had to make a lot of tough and unpopular decisions, but I leave knowing that I've made the decisions I've felt have been the best for the community.

“What is right is not always popular and what is popular is not always right.”
                                                                                                                     ― Albert Einstein
---

The Rant

The reason for my resignation can be found in this thread: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=63094

I think it's a great shame that it came to this, but it's something that I've seen coming for a while. As some of us have mentioned; there have been internal conflicts within the team for a while and it's sadly been a sinking ship that was bound to slip under the sea-level. 
I think it's a shame that Souls greed and lack of interest for the community would lead FL to where it is now. 

Soul. We've never really been friends. I've always been loud and direct when you've done something that I've disagreed with. 
I respect you for creating FL, but I resent you for what you've done on FL; especially against your staff-team and the players.
I've seen your biasness, greed and utter disregard for what people do and have done for you. FL has been a big source of income, but you've never been able to show appreciation to those who've worked to get you that income.
I feel that you're no longer interested in FL, nor have you been for a long time. I feel that you don't love FL like you once did; and I feel that you're what's dragging FL down into a pit.
You never showed any interest on the forum, nor for the people who were working for you and your community. I can't even count how many times you've ignored me on Steam, ingame and on the forum, but you are who you are; and there's little we can do with that. I just hope that you've learned something from this big, sad and controversial week. Please try to involve yourself with- and listen to your new staff-team. They are the ones who're working hard for the community that you once created. 

Soul. I could bash you for days but we both know it won't solve nor improve anything. You've received enough heat and I can only hope that you take the criticism as something positive so you can work on improving yourself so FL will no longer be affected negatively because of it's owner.Thank you for creating FL. It was a much-needed distraction in a tough part of my life, and I know it has been the same for many other people. 

----

The last words

I will now slowly slide into the shadows of FL. I will linger around on the forum and I might even be observed in-game on the servers. 
I got a new community to work on and take care of, but I will always keep FL and the memories in my heart. 
I might have resigned and written a goodbye-thread, but you guys will never get fully rid of me. 

*Enzyme noclips into the ground and a dramatic thunder shakes the ground*

[Image: giphy.gif]
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 9 users Like Enzyme's post:
  • CommanderEcho, Adamantite, ousmN, GeorgeTheBoy, Faustie, Burnett, Davidson, Mr Doc, NotHumla
Bye mate.
You were a great SA.
Have fun on the other side mate.
I'll keep in contact with you on steam Smile
Should really put that image in a spoiler with an epilepsy warning.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
The following 2 users Like RIC0H's post:
  • Matrix_, Greed^
Now that Theo was banned for mass mining you're the next in line for the sexC voice role
Gave me my last ban. :')

Anyways you'll be able to ban me again in the new community so all iz gud.
Credits to Raptor for the signature!
Click here to rep me!
Thank you for administrating the servers. You were a strict but good administrator.
Goodbye Enzyme. See you around.
Goodbye. I always used to speak to you over steam, but when I stopped playing fearless, we never spoke. Always remembered.
Ex-Server Teacher
bye !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3P6AwQ7Vbc

Will Never Forget!
Thanks to Korma for making that video.
The following 1 user Likes JackZ's post:
  • Enzyme