Echo's goodbye
So just now I've decided I'm leaving FL, I never thought I would leave but I've come to the conclusion I am leaving.
I want to thank everyone that was/is apart of the FL community you helped make FL what it is/was, thank you. I just have a few personal good byes to say.
Brynn: Me and you had some great times together, from before you were mod and even after and I hope we will stay in touch.
Kippsee: Mate you say phone like "fern" and that's why we all love you Smile stay in touch mate.
Evilmatt: We had some great times rping for the passive night, doing trucking and what not.
Suarez: I think you ran me over more times than anyone else, stay in touch.
Vol: We've known each other for a while now, we've had some great times on FL and not on FL, you helped me out with learning lua, thank you. I know we'll stay in touch.
Mustang: Your a name is "Scrubstang" not Mustang, I've known you since I came back from my long break, we had great times rping and I hope we stay in touch.
Wood: You're the most nothern person I know and you helped me out when I fucked up with Lua, stay in touch.
Turtlewithmustache^-^: You were probably my best friend here, we had some great times on here, good luck with everything.
and thank you to everyone I forgot, without you all I don't think I would have stayed as long as I did.
I may one day return, but with the way everything is going it may not be soon, see you all around *act wave*

Goodbye FL -Echo
[Image: xfjIDIO.jpg]
Thanks to Barkles for my Signature
The following 1 user Likes CommanderEcho's post:
  • TJ Howard
Goodbye Echo, have fun!
See ya man!
bye Echo