Poll: Are you staying or leaving Fearless?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Staying
38.46%
25 38.46%
Leaving
61.54%
40 61.54%
Total 65 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Staying or leaving
Personally, I don't really understand why everyone isn't celebrating.

Here is my view:

Now there is competition for the City RP gamemode. This is fantastic in my view, due to the fact that now this two communities have to work hard to make their community more attractive than the other. Example: Lime is currently saying they are going to official show the entire budget public (as far as I understand) while FL also promise change and have even changed some controversial rules like racism (which I don't agree with, but it still being active.)

Can't we all just be glad over this development rather than fighting and starting unnecessary hatred? Let the theory of the freemarket and the individual, decide which community is best. If example you don't like Soulripper's lack of transparency to the donation money, then go to Lime. If you don't like the immaturity display by some of Lime's current staff on FL then stay on FL.

If you can't decide then just wait until you can. I removed my FL:RP tag, but havn't taken on Limelight yet. I suggest we all celebrate and pray to whatever is out there that both communities are going to thrive due to this development.

Best Regards
(08-03-2015, 03:09 AM)Theblackshadowofgod Wrote: -snip-

The thing about CityRP is the high level of dedication it requires to keep yourself active within the community and keep a high profile of what is going on. Unlike TTT, DarkRP, etc, you can't just go to another server that is almost identical to the previous. CityRP is unique per server, and people are usually loyal to one or another. Prior to becoming an administrator, how often did you go to the other CityRP servers out there? For me, it was literally never. I'm not blaming anyone, everyone is entitled to their own opinions, and I respect that. As for me, I will be a member of both, even though I have a hard time making time to play anymore.

As for the "Doomed FL" thing, I worded it improperly. Here's what I really meant. When you all left Fearless, almost all of the experienced, dedicated, and knowledgeable players went with you, save a few who are sticking to their roots. This practically killed the usual playerbase, but that can be rebuilt. A new staff team will arise amidst the exodus, and we can only hope for the best. As for the abuse of the former team members, I find it disappointing. Some of them had remorse apologized, but that's like tearing up a paper and taping it back again. You can never really undo it. As I said though, that's my opinion, you should not feel inclined to agree or disagree with me.

I'm not here to offend anyone, I'm just sharing a view. Sorry if I offend anyone.
You all can't get along and be nice. This thread is being closed. They are two separate communities, there is no reason for this thread. If you want to leave The Fearless Community, then post a goodbye thread. 

Closed.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub