Poll: Are you staying or leaving Fearless?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Staying
38.46%
25 38.46%
Leaving
61.54%
40 61.54%
Total 65 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Staying or leaving
The majority of the staff leave and people shit talk to their hearts content?

It's a two way street. You can call us sheep for moving to a new community, but likewise you're acting like sheep all flocking together to get some internet big boy points by slating those who chose to move away.

For example, DVN. While most of those who have left were here, you never acted like this. The second you see a spot you can nestle yourself into, you seem to have dived right into it. You were a nice guy, now you're active like a right ass.

Mist, the same goes for you. They resigned, so now you feel you can argue and berate them for all it's worth?

Sure three admins, and Ryan, chose to make a bad choice. Soul hadn't removed their perms and was a fool for not doing so. That's a bad choice. Soul let his entire admin team leave. That's a bad choice. Soul decided to promote a bunch of staff, in a short period of time, with little to no discussion, that's likely a bad choice. Why aren't you talking about any of these bad choices?

Quite honestly, petty shots and digs get us no where in life. Sure. They make you feel that little bit bigger on the internet, but everyone knows it's a facade. Come find me in person and say it to my face, then see how you feel with a broken nose.

Move with your life on or shut up.

As my final piece on this.

All you saying "but he did this and she did that" sound like a bunch of 5 year olds having an argument. In life people do things. Those actions have consequences. Most of those consequences have nothing to do with you, so why do you feel it's ok to get involved?
The following 4 users Like James_Gaff's post:
  • Wood, Preditor, GRiiM, Noble
I'll start by saying that I do not mean to offend people in this post.

I'm leaving for a few reasons. Honestly, I'm disgusted by these events and I trust a collective argument by the majority of the admin team rather than the few that are left. Even so, that doesn't excuse the behaviour of some of the admins that left alongside me and many others. Nothing can excuse their behaviour, although I am glad they apologised for their actions.

Most of my friends also left with this new community. Although I don't play as much as I used to, I feel that the server is empty, and has been for a while, without the people I once role-played with. Some left earlier, others following these events.

However, in Soul's defence, I need to make the point that nearly the entire admin team left the community leaving a few inactive admins and SoulRipper. I would have made the same decision by putting my trust in the people I already knew and trusted, because very few people can't make a valid judgement as they were hardly there. Although that doesn't excuse Edned's unbanning, one of the main catalysts of the split.

To sum it up, I'm leaving mainly because anyone I previously role-played with, has left with everyone else.

Honestly, I think we should all grow up and learn from this. Or I'm just being naive.

Best of luck with the community's future.
"Quite honestly, petty shots and digs get us no where in life. Sure. They make you feel that little bit bigger on the internet, but everyone knows it's a facade. Come find me in person and say it to my face, then see how you feel with a broken nose."

-- Sorry Mr. Hardnut, didn't realise we were dealing with a genuine 'lifter' over here
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
The following 1 user Likes aDisabledDeer's post:
  • Matrix_
(08-03-2015, 12:11 AM)Theblackshadowofgod Wrote: -snip-

I'm not picking sides here, but I'd just like to point out this isn't really like "community a and community b"
When you all left you practically doomed FL, and 3 members of your administration decided to go on a minge-fest and abuse something soul forgot to remove in the pandemonium of everything going on. Tensions are going to be very high, and as already demonstrated here, people are being forced to choose a stand and defend it. I believe most of this is being approached incorrectly, and Fearless should just be left alone until it is dead. There's going to be some bad blood between you all, so it'd be best not to stir up more trouble.

I apologize for any inconsistencies in this post, I just felt the need to vent this to people who don't see the situation from a bystander's standpoint.
The following 1 user Likes Matrix_'s post:
  • James_Gaff
(08-03-2015, 02:58 AM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: "Quite honestly, petty shots and digs get us no where in life. Sure. They make you feel that little bit bigger on the internet, but everyone knows it's a facade. Come find me in person and say it to my face, then see how you feel with a broken nose."

-- Sorry Mr. Hardnut, didn't realise we were dealing with a genuine 'lifter' over here

Fuck me. Can't you read or something?

Did you just miss the entire of that post? You're clearly not understanding the whole thing of giving it a rest and getting on with your life.
The following 1 user Likes James_Gaff's post:
  • GRiiM
(08-03-2015, 03:05 AM)Jamster Wrote:
(08-03-2015, 02:58 AM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: "Quite honestly, petty shots and digs get us no where in life. Sure. They make you feel that little bit bigger on the internet, but everyone knows it's a facade. Come find me in person and say it to my face, then see how you feel with a broken nose."

Well it'd be quite amazing if I couldn't read wouldn't it, considering I was able to read your response and reply to it
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
(08-03-2015, 03:07 AM)aDisabledDeer Wrote:

Well it'd be quite amazing if I couldn't read wouldn't it, considering I was able to read your response and reply to it

Then it's just the understanding you struggle with?

Give it a rest.

Move on.

Stop.
The following 1 user Likes James_Gaff's post:
  • GRiiM
Matrix_ Wrote:When you all left you practically doomed FL, and 3 members of your administration decided to go on a minge-fest
No, we didn't doom Fearless. In our eyes Soul kinda neglected his role as Owner, causing the admin team to just not function properly anymore. Thats why we offered Soul a choice he refused so we resigned. Its our choice, and just because the entire admin team leaves doesn't mean Fearless is doomed.
3 staffmembers did this yes, unfortunatly. 3 out of 27. They apologized, if that makes it okay in your eyes is up to you to decide.

Matrix_ Wrote:people are being forced to choose a stand and defend it.
Why is that? They shouldn't be forced to choose. If I was a member I would probably still play on both. Why should I feel forced to choose?
Also players from either our community nor Fearless should act hostile towards a member who didnt or did "made the step."

Dont blame it all on us, cause that is how it sounds now. Wheneither thats intentional of you or not, I honestly do not care. Its your opinion, so you are free to say whatever you want.
Staying for as long as I can.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(08-02-2015, 11:47 PM)Falcao Wrote: -snip-

(08-03-2015, 03:09 AM)Jamster Wrote:
(08-03-2015, 03:07 AM)aDisabledDeer Wrote:

Then it's just the understanding you struggle with?

Give it a rest.

Move on.

Stop.

Just ignore him, he's only started posting on the forums after the drama erupted a few days ago. He's just here to stir up trouble.
The following 1 user Likes Noble's post:
  • James_Gaff