Poll: Are you staying or leaving Fearless?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Staying
38.46%
25 38.46%
Leaving
61.54%
40 61.54%
Total 65 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Staying or leaving
It's such a childish and stupid way, that a lot are leaving.

"oh no the staff leaves, i must follow in ur traces based gods".
(08-03-2015, 12:46 AM)Mist Wrote: It's such a childish and stupid way, that a lot are leaving.

Did you fully read the admins resignation thread? Because it sure doesn't sound like you have.
(08-03-2015, 12:02 AM)Nacreas Wrote:
(08-02-2015, 11:47 PM)Falcao Wrote: 90% of the people who have left and made a leaving thread still sit on the servers all day commenting on posts, why?

If you've left then just leave already, stop trying to ruin the community and do one to your new community. Most of you are being sheep and following the crowd, get a mind of your own and stop following someone else just because they was an admin here.

As a former administrator, I still have my respect for this community. Just because we left the community, doesn't mean we can't contribute to a discussion on this web-forum.
I think that he also ment the servers. And Falcao is right. I see some people almost encouraging people to join the new community, also there's just people who's still there to roleplay.
(08-03-2015, 12:49 AM)GRiiM Wrote:
(08-03-2015, 12:46 AM)Mist Wrote: It's such a childish and stupid way, that a lot are leaving.

Did you fully read the admins resignation thread? Because it sure doesn't sound like you have.

I did read it.
Did you fully read my post? Because it sure doesn't sound like you did.
I'm not speaking about the staff Wink.
(08-03-2015, 12:54 AM)Mist Wrote:

I did read it.

Read my post on page 2.
I did read it.
Yes, I understood that.
But I don't see how joining the people who were the ones that actually did put their time and effort into making FL what it is today is a bad thing.
Up until this recent event it seemed like SoulRipper stopped caring about this community, he was very rarely even online and the majority of the community took notice of that. It's only now after the staff staying true to their word that he's been online a lot more, but I'm sure that'll change soon when things die down. He'll go inactive again and back to communicating poorly with the new staff.
(08-03-2015, 01:03 AM)Theblackshadowofgod Wrote:

I did read it.

Read my post on page 2.

Fair enough. That's your opinion.
But starting a flame-war is already too late. About four ex-staff members have already been permabanned due to immature and childish actions on the server. Videos/gifs have already been made, about fearless and the new community, to show that the new community is the new "Apex-Predator". It's not like this event has turned into any peaceful/good departure. 

I appreciate everything that the staff has done for me, and the rest of the community, but at this point it's time to say goodbye. Nothing good is left, but ex-staff members harassing the new moderators that are being put in, and encouraging the members to leave, and join the one that is being made instead.
The following 1 user Likes Mist's post:
  • aDisabledDeer
(08-03-2015, 01:31 AM)Mist Wrote: Fair enough. That's your opinion.
But starting a flame-war is already too late. About four ex-staff members have already been permabanned due to immature and childish actions on the server. Videos/gifs have already been made, about fearless and the new community, to show that the new community is the new "Apex-Predator". It's not like this event has turned into any peaceful/good departure. 

I appreciate everything that the staff has done for me, and the rest of the community, but at this point it's time to say goodbye. Nothing good is left, but ex-staff members harassing the new moderators that are being put in, and encouraging the members to leave, and join the one that is being made instead.

The harrasment came from both sides. Yes, some current staffmembers of our community made some inappropriate comments on this forum, but so did members of Fearless about us and our community.

Both sides just have to stop provoking.

Anyway.
The following 1 user Likes Theblackshadowofgod's post:
  • Benporium
(08-03-2015, 01:21 AM)GRiiM Wrote:

I did read it.

Yes, I understood that.
But I don't see how joining the people who were the ones that actually did put their time and effort into making FL what it is today is a bad thing.

Up until this recent event it seemed like SoulRipper stopped caring about this community, he was very rarely even online and the majority of the community took notice of that. It's only now after the staff staying true to their word that he's been online a lot more, but I'm sure that'll change soon when things die down and he'll go inactive and back to his poor communication ways with the new staff.

I belive that Soul will learn from his mistakes. People learn, and this will deffiently be one of his lessons. He have seen the outcome of his 'laziness', now he's trying to make up to everything. I hope and I'm sure that he will stay like this in the future, as he is finally able to see how bad it was.

We will walk in a brighter future, don't worry Smile.
(08-03-2015, 01:37 AM)Theblackshadowofgod Wrote:
(08-03-2015, 01:31 AM)Mist Wrote: Fair enough. That's your opinion.
The harrasment came from both sides. Yes, some current staffmembers of our community made some inappropriate comments on this forum, but so did members of Fearless about us and our community.
Both sides just have to stop provoking.
Anyway.
Not just inappropriate comments, lmao.
But you're right. If all of this would end, and both sides let eachother alone, then that would be a good start for both of us.
The following 1 user Likes Mist's post:
  • Tomo