Poll: Are you staying or leaving Fearless?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Staying
38.46%
25 38.46%
Leaving
61.54%
40 61.54%
Total 65 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Staying or leaving
90% of the people who have left and made a leaving thread still sit on the servers all day commenting on posts, why?

If you've left then just leave already, stop trying to ruin the community and do one to your new community. Most of you are being sheep and following the crowd, get a mind of your own and stop following someone else just because they was an admin here.
I was torn on leaving at first until I joined in on that teamspeak discussion where the leaving staff laid out their future plans and transparency for a new server. I feel like if I stayed I'd just be validating being okay with the events that have transpired.

(08-02-2015, 11:47 PM)Falcao Wrote: 90% of the people who have left and made a leaving thread still sit on the servers all day commenting on posts, why?

If you've left then just leave already, stop trying to ruin the community and do one to your new community. Most of you are being sheep and following the crowd, get a mind of your own and stop following someone else just because they was an admin here.

I think many of the people who have left have laid out valid arguments for why they are leaving rather then just following the flock, the generalization you've made is a bit harsh. I've posted my goodbye thread in that I'm leaving the servers, I'll still check up on the forums from time to time. Kinda curious to hear your reason as why you'd stay after what happened.
The following 4 users Like Noble's post:
  • GRiiM, Wood, James_Gaff, NotSep
(08-02-2015, 11:47 PM)Falcao Wrote: 90% of the people who have left and made a leaving thread still sit on the servers all day commenting on posts, why?

As a former administrator, I still have my respect for this community. Just because we left the community, doesn't mean we can't contribute to a discussion on this web-forum.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
The following 3 users Like Nacreas's post:
  • Noble, GRiiM, Wood
(08-02-2015, 11:46 PM)DVN Wrote: People aren't putting into context how large FL actually is. Just because we loose 30+ people as the above Poll currently shows means fuck all. We're riding a strong player base of 75 users on every single day. New staff team, new outcomes and a new future for Fearless.

The other forum has 243 members currently, it's not just the 30 who have voted here.
The following 1 user Likes GRiiM's post:
  • Noble
(08-03-2015, 12:02 AM)Nacreas Wrote:

As a former administrator, I still have my respect for this community. Just because we left the community, doesn't mean we can't contribute to a discussion on this web-forum.

I'm sure you contribute yourself, but don't say "we". I hardly doubt the posts being made about Soul are contributing to anything.
So just because the people, including me, made a new community that automaticly takes away the privilege for us to visit this website and the servers every now and then?
I have been helping out Soul since 2011, and developed since December 2014. Excuse me if I still want to check the forums and servers out every now and then.

Just because you are a member of lets say "TTT Community A" doesnt mean you can't be a part, or visit "TTT Community X", or does it?

The hating or flaming or whatever and the comments such as "Ohno, admins made a new community. lets all follow!". What is this? Seriously? If people want to join a new community (note how I dont say follow cause that sounds fucking retarded) then let them. If they want to be a part of our communtity AS WELL as Fearless, let them.

As said before by ex-admins it is very, very hard to understand for normal players what our reasons behind this were exactly. If you were an actual administrator/moderator/contributor and had access to the admin part of the website you would most likely had alot more empathy for what we have done.

Faustie tried to explain it as good as possible in the thread he made before we all resigned, yet I feel that it doesn't help normal players to see it through our eyes.

It doesn't matter how big or small we are compared to Fearless, it doesnt matter what members join us or whatever. We and Soul all agreed on a peacefull seperation, lets not create heat between us and Fearless now, okay?

Thank you.
The following 7 users Like Theblackshadowofgod's post:
  • Nacreas, Noble, GRiiM, Wood, Blurr, GeorgeTheBoy, James_Gaff
(08-03-2015, 12:06 AM)Padfoot Wrote:
(08-03-2015, 12:02 AM)Nacreas Wrote:

I'm sure you contribute yourself, but don't say "we". I hardly doubt the posts being made about Soul are contributing to anything.

Posting anywhere is a contribution to the forum and how people go about it is their choice. If people want to insult SoulRipper, that's their decision and their decision alone.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
It doesn't exactly help your case when former administrators and co. are going onto the Fearless servers to purposely get themselves perma banned.

I'm personally looking forward to see what both communities have to offer after this situation has blown over, friendly rivalry is a good thing
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
(08-03-2015, 12:21 AM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: It doesn't exactly help your case when former administrators and co. are going onto the Fearless servers to purposely get themselves perma banned.

I'm personally looking forward to see what both communities have to offer after this situation has blown over, friendly rivalry is a good thing

There currently are about 27 staffmembers on our community, from what I know only 3 staffmembers got permed.
No, they should not have done that and they apologized for this.

If an apology is sufficient, thats up for each person to decide. There is nothing more we can do about it anyways. It happened.

Lets just see how it all turns out, without any hostility, hate, flame (or whatever existing terms for negativity there are left) to each other.
(08-02-2015, 10:17 PM)DVN Wrote: Shit all the staff members left and made a new community, quick!

[Image: highres_3395534.jpeg]

[Image: AE741B86C8BF688E7C9FF0DEF0076BB9B0AF45A2]

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=62944

I'm sorry? What was that about people being 'sheep'?
The following 5 users Like GRiiM's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy, Preditor, Wood, James_Gaff, Noble