Midnightspy007's Unban Application
Your name: [ACS Cpl.] Midnightspy007
Your ban ID: 64016
Banned by: [FL:M] Ous
Reason: random hostaging
Involved: -
Why we should unban you: Well, to start the admin didn't speak to me and banned me, however IT WAS NOT RANDOM. The police officer was looking for me so I waited in lurk until he came by then hopped out. Then I took him hostage and put him in the back of my house. After talking to the hostage I was mid through releasing him and I was banned. As you can see it was not random and the admin acted impulsively.
I am pretty sure you've randomly detained him for no reason at all as he stated 'I just got out of the garage and saw you pulling a gun at him'.

I would like to hear his statement once again please.

I did also see the entire situation.
I want true logs because
1) I was in RP and I didn't see that.
2) You should've pulled me aside and asked and you didn't you just banned me.
True logs for what? You were hostaging him for no absolute reason and his name is Huskii if I am not mistaken, he was randomly hostaged by you in slums. You had no reason to detain him.

And your UBR will be denied since its 24 hours.
Quote:Well, to start the admin didn't speak to me and banned me, however IT WAS NOT RANDOM. The police officer was looking for me so I waited in lurk until he came by then hopped out.

No reason, huh? And why will it be denied I still want to play tonight/tomorrow.
Why was the police officer looking for you? I would like to see Huskii directed to this thread as well.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
I was attempting to lockpick into the Nexus and so he began to run up on me and started shooting while he was still a little ways off so I booked it, put my suit on and waited for him to come around and start looking for me. My original plan was to use him to get into the Nexus but then I had go AFK for a bit so I mugged him and released him.
Hi, I was the Police Officer that was hostaged in this altercation. I can safely say that it was a random hostage, I simply walked out of the Nexus and started just doing a normal patrol around the city, starting off with the slums. I was then greeted by a man around the corner pointing a gun at me who then told me to get into the building. Ousmn then PM'd me saying that he was watching it unfold telling me to RP the situation. I was asked to pay 2k to the capturer and so I did, he then left the building and this is when Midnightspy007 was banned for random hostage.

Edit*: also I am almost certain that I died before this happened (not sure as it was a couple nights ago)
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

Then I had the wrong cop, and I apologize, however this all could have been avoided if the admin would have at least asked first instead of banning.
Denied.

Ban was justified.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub