Resignation of Vauld
To the Fearless community and Staff (Including the ex-staff),

I would first and foremost like to thank all of you. The community for holding strong through the most difficult of situations. To the staff members over my four years, that kept the servers clean and stable and made my time here fun. And to Soulripper for keeping the basic tasks functioning. 

The last four years on Fearless has been incredible. I've had so much fun from 2011, when I punched Timinator yelling "WHY ARE YOU FLYING" or raided as the president (Lol). To 2015, hosting endless RP events (Where everyone may or may not die) and having a strong 75 RP points. It's all been a blast. 

Over the four years I've been part of this community, nothing this extreme has ever happened. We've lost almost 90% of the admin team, and the events have been difficult to deal with, for everyone. In my opinion, there is no simple decision. Due to the complicated circumstances, I've decided that it would be most wise for me to step down from my administrative position. I hope everyone can respect and understand the decision that I'm making. I make this choice, not to betray Fearless, or belittle the efforts of the community. I make this choice because I feel it's the best decision for me. I leave with no hard feelings for anyone, or with Fearless as whole. I truly wish the best for the community.

Yes, there is a chance I may come back, however it's truly difficult to say; I ask you don't expect anything. 

*Salutes*
Fearless, it's been fun. It's time for this chapter to close. 
You've done a god job in the years you've been an admin, and for that I thank you.

Goodbye Vauld.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Matrix_
Goodbye Vauld, you really did host some nice events ;(
Bye vauld. Have fun with whats next in your life. Sad

Welp, RIP FL. Only 4 admins now. Sad
I understand your decision Vauld. FL will miss you.

One of the more sincere resignation threads I've seen here.
Goodbye and good luck for any future things you decide to pursue.
Thank you for your contribution to FL over the past four years and for all of your fatally ending RP events. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors!  
The following 1 user Likes MysteriaParade's post:
  • MacTavish
I suppose this is choice made. Tounge
Mannn I will miss you, you always used to annoy me in teamspeak and told me not to post videos on the forums at somepoint when I was a player that I REALLY REALLY hated you for it <3

But I love you now and that's all that's mattres, please stay in touch my good friend.
FL loses another amazing staff member. Sad to see you leave friend.

The following 1 user Likes General Rickets's post:
  • yarrrs