Suarez promoted to moderator
(08-02-2015, 10:53 PM)Mist Wrote: Please..

Instead of being so childish and immature, give Suarez a chance. The ex-staff team is really just making bad traces of themselves, and makes me question how they got to be staff in the first place. Instead you should congratulate him, be respectful and most importantly give him a chance.

Huge congratulations Suarez! Ignore what the others are saying. I'm sure that you and the rest of the staff will lead Fearless into a even brighter future!
Seriously, please stop rounding us up as a group, sure a few admins did wrong things, but I didni't. Most of us didn't. The least you can do is mention them specifically (which is rude). I'd rather not have my reputation diminished because of someone else's actions. Or better yet stop posting salty things about us in general and it'll go away.
The following 6 users Like Preditor's post:
  • Nacreas, Voluptious, EthanArcher, Kippsee, Mathias_, James_Gaff
Lol, did we forget about the whole minecraft incident? This kid can't handle power, which has been proven. Guess you'll be a nice replacement for Rickets.
The following 7 users Like Jablani's post:
  • Waterloo, James_Gaff, Brennan, Decay, Smex, General Rickets, Preditor
Omg stop talking about minecraft,only kids play it now. Gmod and minecraft are so diffrent...
Congratulations, Suarez. You'll do a great job as mod mate!
Falcao Deep throathing has usual jajajaja some things never change.
(08-03-2015, 06:08 PM)Internet Explorer Wrote: Falcao Deep throathing has usual jajajaja some things never change.

You've been saying stuff in game in OOC as well like this, I don't know what your problem is and quite frank I couldn't care less. PM me if you wish to discuss further, if not stop making sly sarcy comments.
(08-03-2015, 06:15 PM)Falcao Wrote:
(08-03-2015, 06:08 PM)Internet Explorer Wrote: Falcao Deep throathing has usual jajajaja some things never change.

You've been saying stuff in game in OOC as well like this, I don't know what your problem is and quite frank I couldn't care less. PM me if you wish to discuss further, if not stop making sly sarcy comments.

You haven't changed, still can't take a fucking joke?
Hm....

Lets see how this one pans out.

I've seen two sides to you, Suarez. let's how this brings out the one side I haven't seen yet.

Best of luck.
(08-03-2015, 09:33 AM)Jablani Wrote: Lol, did we forget about the whole minecraft incident? This kid can't handle power, which has been proven. Guess you'll be a nice replacement for Rickets.

>Minecraft incident

Listen to yourself, and you're calling other people kids
The following 3 users Like Greed^'s post:
  • MacTavish, General Rickets, Suarez
congrats dude! enjoy!