Suarez promoted to moderator
Wehay! Go Suarez! :-D
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
(08-01-2015, 02:11 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Suarez has been promoted to moderator today. He's been member for quite a while and has not been banned once. With 16 points, I think it's safe to say that he's a very good roleplayer as well.

He's been taught the commands and will help keeping the server in shape during these tough times, but of course still afterwards.

Congratulations Suarez!

ew.
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
The following 2 users Like ryan!'s post:
  • EthanArcher, Waterloo
Suarez, we need words.

Gratz though BB!
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
(08-01-2015, 04:38 PM)Sgt. Cate Wrote: Not to disrespect Suarez, but they could've chosen a better mod. Suarez is by far the worst choice for a mod, not only did he abuse his power on the Unknown Minecraft server by giving one of his cronies admin privileges without other staff's permission and attempting to cover it up. But he also tried to pin the blame on other admins. Either way, let's hope Suarez has learned from his Minecraft days.

He is the worst choice? Im worse than him mate
The following 1 user Likes MacTavish's post:
  • Preditor
Well, I'm sure he'll do a great job. 

He even took the time to make a whole ban request (About 5 mins) because someone called him a "f-ck" when he was arguing with him. Not even a f-cker. Just f-ck. His pride was wounded so he had to punish the abomination who disrespect him that bad.

lol. He now has "authoritah" to perma-ban that guy.

[Image: 6a00d8341bf68b53ef013484bc3d68970c-800wi]

Best of luck.
The following 2 users Like Tzimanious's post:
  • Internet Explorer, Shorty
Congrats Suarez! You are a good guy and I am sure you will do well to keep the servers clean! Just take your time and again don't let what people are saying get to you. Make your own name on the staff team mate. Good luck!
I am sorry but I don't think choosing mods is rocket science. This 4 month evaluation process sounds a little excessive to me. 

If someone doesn't fit the Job no problem, just remove. 
Not everything requires an Excel spreadsheet?
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 3 users Like Haarek's post:
  • Waterloo, Mist, MacTavish
Please..

Instead of being so childish and immature, give Suarez a chance. The ex-staff team is really just making bad traces of themselves, and makes me question how they got to be staff in the first place. Instead you should congratulate him, be respectful and most importantly give him a chance.

Huge congratulations Suarez! Ignore what the others are saying. I'm sure that you and the rest of the staff will lead Fearless into a even brighter future!
Congratz Saurez, you're differently going to be a good moderator. Hope you will do good on FL.
Congratulations Suarez, you've been through a lot, and you'll go through a lot more I hope. I wish you the best of luck!