Suarez promoted to moderator
(08-01-2015, 03:31 PM)Zecon Wrote: -Snip-

What you said about him just pressing tab and promoting somebody is probably true,because he had to find some sort of a solution,he couldnt've just left the servers unmoderated while he would go discuss who is getting promoted.
You do deserve it, ignore the haters.

Good luck moderating!
Congrats Suarez, sure you will do great job!
Good luck Suarez.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Wow!

I remain,

Elvis
"Wherever someone thinks of you, that's where home is."
-Me AKA Master Jiraiya, Toad Sage of Mount Myoboku and Legendary Sannin

[Image: portrait-jiraiya-full.jpg]
(08-01-2015, 02:57 PM)Suarez Wrote: Clearly some of you don't like the idea of me being promoted. Not to mention the ones that don't are no longer active. I'd appreciate it I you weren't as hostile on here, I never did it on your promotion threads.

Anyway, I'd like to thank you all for giving me a chance and that I can continue to help you all when you need it!

Please, Suarez. 

I hold no grudge against you, but i can already tell you that if you go soft here, it wont do you any good in the future. How come warnings arent flying left and right, why arent you and the others holding order.. This is exactly what i meant with before. Not that i didn't know this community werent anything without It's staff.. 

Either way, I can't re-call allowance on hostile behaviors were allowed untill now. Is that a new thing or are you already showing us proof that this isn't going to go well.

Best of luck, Suarez and congratulation on your promotion.
May I just say, to all the people (such as the ex-admins and other members) who have been purposefully trying to make a point that he might not be right for the position, or that you hold a grudge against Soul. Grow up. If you want to leave, leave. You don't have to make a fuss about it and you made the decision yourself. Congratulations Suarez, I've never met you but I'm sure the future is bright for you!
The following 4 users Like [FL:RP] G0's post:
  • Suarez, Baskingner, aDisabledDeer, Mist
Congratulations and best of luck. Cool
Gratz.

Sure you'll do well.