Unban request
Your name: Vierkantdel

Your ban ID: 48976

Banned by: [FL:M]Enzyme

Reason: Massive propkilling, only here to minge.

Involved: Nearly all of the players on the server.

[b]Why we should unban you: 
[/b]

This is an incident that happened over two years ago, when I got really hyper and crossed the line by miles. I have been playing actively on Fearless for about two years before this ban, and I find it a bit unfit that I was deemed to be only here to minge.

What I am getting to here is that I've been trying other DarkRP servers, but I found those severely dissapointing. This was something I never really realized as I've only played on Fearless to play Roleplay. I'm feeling like I matured quite a bit since this incident, and am sure I can control my emotions this time. What I'm hoping for here is a second chance, and I want to apologize for that hellish moment.

Looking forward to a reply.

Kind regards, Merijn.
Please edit your unban request so the chat is bigger. It currently hurts my eyes to read. Thank you.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Sorry, guess something messed up on that regard. Right on it.
Thank you. However as the ban page is a bit buggy for me at the current time (for Everyone when you search for someone), I will have to delay on this another day. I apologize and thank you in advance.
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Sorry for bumping this, anyone still around by any chance?
Approved. If you are caught abusing props again, you will not be allowed to come on our servers ever again.