my ban
hello. my real name is fredrik. and i got some things i want to talk about here.
I got banned because i said "haha jew" because another guy said jew. and i know that was worng and now been banned for 1 month and 3 weeks. and i learned from this and not gonna do that again ,.. but ..

here is the story.
I got 2 Kids 1 girlfreind that is from turkey.
I will not And i say it again NOT tolerate a 17 kid sittin behind his computer calling himself a admin to insult me by calling me a racist all the time. i think this is sad for this server. i love fearless and i dont like other servers. and i was very sad when i got banned.
i dont accept that i get insulted by an admin when i write kindly and with respect. im a grown man and dont think its okay to insult people like that when they talk with respect to you.

Here is the mail my brother got from killjoy:

Hello,

I hope they're good real-life friends of yours, because you just got their ban shortened to 1 month, they will be able to play on our servers again on the 19th of September. However, their next offenses will lead to a permanent ban and there will be no questions about it.

Regards,
[FL] Killjoy
Server Support Staff

And if someone think i made this mail up . please talk to killjoy and ask him before u just say no to this case. i would be happy to be back . and im not a rasict. and i would Appreciate if i dont be called rasict because that im not!.
got 2 kids and a girlfriend that have turkish in their blood .

and i apologize from the deepest of my heart if i offended anyone by saying "haha jew" . IM SORRY

Kind regaards Fredrik (devos)
i found this
Ban ID: 2752
Banned by SteamID STEAM_0:1:32795652
I already Denied one of these.

Denied again.