Rule change
To be honest, I don't see why this rule was changed but the fact it's caused this much shit is another joke.
The following 2 users Like DVN's post:
  • James_Gaff, GRiiM
(08-04-2015, 03:06 PM)Jamster Wrote: Just because I'm leaving FL's community for a new one, does not give any of you the right to break these forum rules. Baskinger, trying to have a discussion is the point of the forums. If you care to take a look, all of my comments were relevant to the subject at hand until others began to flame the thread, disrespect me directly or straight up change the subject for no given reason.

Youre not trying to have a nice discussion, youre merely trolling. Point me to the forum rules all you want but it wont make you the victim here. Youve tried to start flame in this thread multiple times and when people are calling you out you point us at the forum rules? How sad.

Youre leaving the community and you want to score a few points by acting big, its painfully obvious.

And hey, practice what you preach.
"If you really care to continue any discussion, I'd be more than happy to; though I see this simply going in circles already."
Baskinger why did you bother to try and continue the argument over 24 hours after the last reply? It seems more likely that it's you that's looking to score some big boy points here.
Can you please get back on topic and stop disrespecting other players.

OT: Most people were fine with the rule and now FL has taken a step backwards for no reason whatsoever.
(08-04-2015, 03:06 PM)Jamster Wrote: If you care to take a look, all of my comments were relevant to the subject at hand until others began to flame the thread, disrespect me directly or straight up change the subject for no given reason.

Quote:I am racist and I find this black.

Quote:I enjoy how FL's "community" is now made up of wanna-be "trolls" and those wanting to flame on an argument.

You can't try and be an internet edgelord one minute then cry foul play and denounce everyone else as trolls the next.
The following 3 users Like Adman's post:
  • Baskingner, Haarek, Greed^
(08-05-2015, 04:59 PM)GRiiM Wrote: Baskinger why did you bother to try and continue the argument over 24 hours after the last reply? It seems more likely that it's you that's looking to score some big boy points here.

OT: Most people were fine with the rule and now FL has taken a step backwards for no reason whatsoever.

Simply because i dont check my PC every 2 hours it doesnt mean i cant respond later. If Jamster feels insulted he can use the report button on the forums.

It was around 50/50 who favoured in this rule. In my opinion FL hasnt taken a step back and if you think it was for no reason then you should scroll up a bit and read all the forum posts.
(08-05-2015, 06:20 PM)Baskingner Wrote:
(08-05-2015, 04:59 PM)GRiiM Wrote: Baskinger why did you bother to try and continue the argument over 24 hours after the last reply? It seems more likely that it's you that's looking to score some big boy points here.

Simply because i dont check my PC every 2 hours it doesnt mean i cant respond later. If Jamster feels insulted he can use the report button on the forums.

It was around 50/50 who favoured in this rule. In my opinion FL hasnt taken a step back and if you think it was for no reason then you should scroll up a bit and read all the forum posts.

Whoops, I meant no good reason whatsoever.
I'm surprised that the staff team didn't already close this thread due to a giant flame war.
The following 2 users Like TheCloaked's post:
  • GRiiM, James_Gaff
When you cater to a community of 13-18 year olds, you get what's called a pointless discussion in threads.

Rule was fun while it lasted, never seen any abuse with it. Y'all need to loosen up abit.
The following 1 user Likes FEaRIeZz's post:
  • James_Gaff
(08-05-2015, 06:48 PM)GRiiM Wrote:
(08-05-2015, 06:20 PM)Baskingner Wrote:

Whoops, I meant no good reason whatsoever.

I'd say voicing my opinion is quite a good reason, shame you dont like hearing opinions.
Seriously, make a thread to make out in, this is just annoying.
Every goddamn thread is over puked of hurt feelings...