Rule change
(08-03-2015, 11:20 PM)Jamster Wrote: As I said, someone running around for no given reason yelling "Nigg*r" surely comes under failRP.

I also don't see why everyone seems keen to remove any ability to be racist, sexist or homophobic IC, yet don't want to remove cars.

Which pose the bigger issue?

Some kid yelling down his mic some "bad words", or some kid driving round in a stolen BMW Cdming everyone and their mother, or running round with a 3k shotgun murdering everyone. If you're keen on limiting things, remove cars and guns from the servers, as clearly those can cause much bigger issues than someone being racist IC.

I am not even going to crown that stupid argument with a normal answer, now im certain youre just a troll.
As for your answer, stop thinking so shortsighted and im pretty sure youll come up with the answer yourself.
(08-03-2015, 10:48 PM)Jamster Wrote: I enjoy how FL's "community" is now made up of wanna-be "trolls" and those wanting to flame on an argument.

You're such a hypocrite...
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 2 users Like Haarek's post:
  • Baskingner, DarkN00b
(08-03-2015, 11:27 PM)Midget Wrote:
(08-03-2015, 10:48 PM)Jamster Wrote: I enjoy how FL's "community" is now made up of wanna-be "trolls" and those wanting to flame on an argument.

Just ignore him. He is r*tarded.
So are we back to, saying sup má N-word, to a friend, and get banned for racism ?
Because that is just silly....

"Drug sale, extreme violence and humiliation of foe's" That is a normal part of the server... But beware your choice of words.. 

The following 1 user Likes Villain's post:
  • James_Gaff
(08-04-2015, 09:41 AM)DarkN00b Wrote:
I'm sorry?

So you're in support of banning racism, yet uncaring of discrimination against special needs? Retardation is slow development. A harsh way of saying someone has individual educational needs of some sort. What is ok about calling someone a retard that isn't a about calling them a ***?

Code:
retard

verb
A delay or hold back in terms of progress or development.

noun
a person who has a mental disability (often used as a general term of abuse).

And for those of you about to say I'm looking for a fight, you have no right to insult me. So ya' know
Sigh, can we just stop this drama already.

Thanks.
Just ignore Jamster, he would do anything to drag you into a pointless discussion about anything and everything.

How is your "internet big boi" score doing Jamster? Going for them highscores?
(08-04-2015, 12:09 PM)Jamster Wrote:
(08-04-2015, 09:41 AM)DarkN00b Wrote:
I'm sorry?

So you're in support of banning racism, yet uncaring of discrimination against special needs? Retardation is slow development. A harsh way of saying someone has individual educational needs of some sort. What is ok about calling someone a retard that isn't a about calling them a ***?

Code:
retard

verb
A delay or hold back in terms of progress or development.

noun
a person who has a mental disability (often used as a general term of abuse).

And for those of you about to say I'm looking for a fight, you have no right to insult me. So ya' know
CRY ME A RIVER
Don't see any issues with Jamsters statement, so perhaps I'm retarded too.
Rule was fine and people used to extend their rp-exp with it so donno whats wrong.
The following 2 users Like Burnett's post:
  • James_Gaff, GRiiM
I feel I should direct you all to the forum rules.

The rules to take note to:

Spoiler: Rules
2d.) Do not insult forum members or staff members. If you do so, you may face a forum warning or suspension.

2g.) Trolling is not permitted in certain forum sections, which include The Courthouse and Community & Server Information.

5b.) Arguing (in a form of flaming) with moderators after having received a warning will lead to an immediate additional warning.

8d.) Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a ban.

If you want a fuller list, you can find one here.

Just because I'm leaving FL's community for a new one, does not give any of you the right to break these forum rules. Baskinger, trying to have a discussion is the point of the forums. If you care to take a look, all of my comments were relevant to the subject at hand until others began to flame the thread, disrespect me directly or straight up change the subject for no given reason.