Rule change
(08-03-2015, 09:38 PM)Preditor Wrote: it says IT'S ALLOWED. IT IN NO WAY ENCOURAGES IT

right...
okie dokie...

(08-03-2015, 09:38 PM)Preditor Wrote: Once again, you are invalid.

now now, my arguments may be invalid, but that doesn't mean you can say that 'I am invalid'.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
I am racist and I find this black.
The following 1 user Likes James_Gaff's post:
  • GRiiM
(08-03-2015, 09:13 PM)RIC0H Wrote:
(08-03-2015, 08:56 PM)Jamster Wrote: Roleplay = acting
Lol.
Tell me..
Why can't I 'act' as a drunk driver as cdm everyone on the server?
Why can't I 'act' as a serial rapist and RP raping everyone on the server?
Why can't I 'act' as a mass murderer and kill everyone I see?
People do these things in movies, so that means we should be allowed to do it ingame, right?
(08-03-2015, 09:35 PM)RIC0H Wrote:
(08-03-2015, 09:34 PM)GRiiM Wrote: Let's say you knew someone who died of a drug overdose and you come to realize that FL has a lot of drugs that bring back upsetting memories.
Let's say you was mugged in real life and it was a really traumatic part of your life and then someone tries to mug you in an online game.
Let's say you're a devout christian and you get offended any time someone swears in the game.
Yes... because all of those are exactly the same as racism.

That's funny, you seemed to think murder and rape was equivalent to racism not too long ago.

You completely missed the point being made that because something might offend someone it shouldn't be removed.
How about rape? If i rape someone on your server then surely that is fine, its his/her fault for being offended so quickly anyway.
The following 1 user Likes Baskingner's post:
  • Tzimanious
I get it now, you guys actually want to be racist (that's it).

Had to step away from the situation for a sec to realise it.

No point in me trying to convince you that it's wrong, so I will call defeat and stop trying.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
(08-03-2015, 09:55 PM)Baskingner Wrote: How about rape? If i rape someone on your server then surely that is fine, its his/her fault for being offended so quickly anyway.

Oh for fucks sake.

Once again, rape does not affect someone the same way as words getting thrown around. Rape is a truly traumatic event, I can't believe that both of you continue to place rape and offensive words as being on the same level...

This is about fighting against censorship of language and unnecessary roleplay restrictions, not that we're actually racists.
You can think whatever you want about us, I'm not racist, and no I was not specifically calling you invalid, but once again, your argument is very invalid and that's what I was implying before. No need to take my words literally.
(08-03-2015, 10:06 PM)GRiiM Wrote:
(08-03-2015, 09:55 PM)Baskingner Wrote: How about rape? If i rape someone on your server then surely that is fine, its his/her fault for being offended so quickly anyway.
Oh for fucks sake.
Once again, rape does not affect someone the same way as words getting thrown around. Rape is a truly traumatic event, I can't believe that both of you continue to place rape and offensive words as being on the same level...
This is about fighting against censorship of language and unnecessary roleplay restrictions, not that we're actually racists.
So since when did the "its a game, you shouldnt be so offended" argument become invalid? 2 minutes after you used it? Neat.
Murder is also traumatic but still allowed. I can tell you that racism can also be very traumatic yet this is ignored. 
Disallowing racism isnt censorship, its having some decency.
I really want to RP a Klan ceremony. Who's bringing the crosses? Possible lynching may be involved (only if admin spawns black ragdoll).

Thanks in advance, SixPackSoAlabama.
(08-03-2015, 10:14 PM)SixPackSoCali Wrote: I really want to RP a Klan ceremony. Who's bringing the crosses? Possible lynching may be involved (only if admin spawns black ragdoll).

Thanks in advance, SixPackSoAlabama.

And that's precisely why the line 'do not do this to excess' was added to the rule.