Rule change
Getting an AK47 shoved in my face hurts my feelings. Please remove all automatic weapons.

I never saw nor heard of any situation get out of hand because of this rule before the change, and I firmly believe this is the wrong move to make.
The following 2 users Like jimmyboyo's post:
  • GRiiM, already_fallen
(08-01-2015, 10:58 PM)GRiiM Wrote: And Equal is right, this should've been a decision by the community really.

A poll should of been made to vote on this with the following two options
  • Do you want the rules changed on racism and sexism?
  • No, I am a racist and sexist and want the rules to remain the same.
  • Yes, I am not racist or sexist and believe this rule needs to be changed.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
The following 1 user Likes RIC0H's post:
  • Conn
Restricting Roleplay... wow you are really winning people back now aren't ya, nice one.
(08-03-2015, 04:30 PM)Proxen Wrote: Restricting Roleplay...

Look at all these rules restricting RP: http://www.fearlessrp.net/derma/rules.php
And you complain about the one restricting racism and sexism...
(08-03-2015, 04:16 PM)RIC0H Wrote:
(08-01-2015, 10:58 PM)GRiiM Wrote: And Equal is right, this should've been a decision by the community really.
A poll should of been made to vote on this with the following two options
  • Do you want the rules changed on racism and sexism?
  • No, I am a racist and sexist and want the rules to remain the same.
  • Yes, I am not racist or sexist and believe this rule needs to be changed.

The way you have worded that would make it a biased survey, you do not need to be racist, sexist, homophobic etc. to roleplay as a character who is. 
Do actors who portray racist characters in movies get slammed for their characters' discrimination?
The following 6 users Like GRiiM's post:
  • Shorty, James_Gaff, Noble, Freezak, Dauntless, jimmyboyo
Guys, this is a good move + Support. Why?

One of the servers philosophy is ''PassiveRP''. What would being racist and sexist do? Usually condem violent, aggressive situation. It shouldn't be allow. If you think it ''limits RP'' you're wrong. It hurts peoples feelings, makes RP more violent. However it will not always be violent, but it will, 110% of the time hurt someones feeling.
Isn't that what everyone cares about? Well you should do because in this community you must and should respect everyone, IC, OOC, ANYWHERE. You must respect. Game or not. We must appreciate the fact that everyone has feelings and respect it.

+++++++++++ Support.
(08-03-2015, 08:20 PM)GRiiM Wrote: Do actors who portray racist characters in movies get slammed for their characters' discrimination?

oh sorry, I thought we were talking about playing an online game... turns out we're talking about making a movie.
(08-03-2015, 08:52 PM)RIC0H Wrote:
(08-03-2015, 08:20 PM)GRiiM Wrote: Do actors who portray racist characters in movies get slammed for their characters' discrimination?

oh sorry, I thought we were talking about playing an online game... turns out we're talking about making a movie.

Roleplay = acting

Lol.
The following 3 users Like James_Gaff's post:
  • GRiiM, Dauntless, jimmyboyo
(08-03-2015, 03:01 PM)jimmyboyo Wrote: Getting an AK47 shoved in my face hurts my feelings. Please remove all automatic weapons.

I never saw nor heard of any situation get out of hand because of this rule before the change, and I firmly believe this is the wrong move to make.

This.
The following 1 user Likes Lord Octagon's post:
  • jimmyboyo