jarz videos: rip fl
Had to.

Jesus christ i'm shit at this
A more fitting signature. 
The following 1 user Likes Jono's post:
  • Small Bear
Everybody on both sides is acting extremely immature. The video, the gifs and some of the comments are such that I'd expect from a young child, not an experienced mature role-player. The only role some of you are playing is the shit stirring immature teenager role.

Nobody wants hostility with either communities and we all want it to go as smoothly as can be with no bother from both side, well some of us do. From what I see a hell of a lot of you, some I even call my friends are acting like they're as I already said, an immature teen.

Can people in both communities quite simply, fck up.
The following 7 users Like Mustang's post:
  • Dauntless, Benporium, aDisabledDeer, Tawee, SourLemon, alexxx, Kippsee
(08-04-2015, 09:30 AM)Jono Wrote: Had to.

[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 2 users Like DVN's post:
  • Jono, Tzimanious
I myself, will most likely spend my time on the new community, but that doesn't mean I should trash my old community is spent over 500 hours of my life on. Ill be on both servers to see how things are going but come on, stop being so immature.
The Limelight team doesn't condone any videos such as Jonos.
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 1 user Likes Barkles's post:
  • Blurr
Holy shit can you stop posting this stupid shit? This is so extremely immature, you seem to forget that this stuff is still punishable on both servers. Please end this constant shit posting. Do it all you want and sit in a circle with your friends laughing about it but stop posting it on the forums please. It accomplishes nothing and just makes you look like an immature child.

Obviously we do not condone any of this but its getting to the point that we would not want these players on either server, you need to leave it behind. Please for the sake of both the communities.
The following 9 users Like Rolorox's post:
  • Blurr, aDisabledDeer, Dauntless, Safira, Wood, Project, Benporium, HellShell, alexxx
It's obviously a joke, I don't see why people are getting so offended about it? This situation, contrary from popular belief, isn't actually a big deal. Some people left fearless, some people whom now are apart of L2 are being lighthearted about the situation..And what?
I personally have no negative feelings towards fearless. I've spent 1500 hours on the server, and likely a similar amount of time on the forums. People keep talking about the 'different communities', but really we're the same community, on two separate servers now.
And the actions of a small handful of people obviously do not represent a whole group of people. You don't have to keep defending yourself.
There is no actual rivalry, but rather these sort of threads are obviously lighthearted, and not meant to be taken seriously.
The following 3 users Like Jono's post:
  • Burnett, James_Gaff, Greed^

(08-04-2015, 01:40 PM)Jono Wrote: It's obviously a joke, I don't see why people are getting so offended about it?

Are you actually serious?
I don't live in the US, but it's still a tragedy. Not something to make fun of, at all. And on top of that, you try to edit fearless in the video.
It's not because anyone would burst out of laughter, when you watch that video.

Please just get out of here.
(08-05-2015, 12:20 PM)Mist Wrote:

(08-04-2015, 01:40 PM)Jono Wrote: It's obviously a joke, I don't see why people are getting so offended about it?

Are you actually serious?
I don't live in the US, but it's still a tragedy. Not something to make fun of, at all. And on top of that, you try to edit fearless in the video.
It's not because anyone would burst out of laughter, when you watch that video.

Please just get out of here.

Jokes are subjective. One person's humor can offend another. Regardless of the fact, you can tell it's someones (bad) attempt at humour, and shouldn't take it too seriously. Funnily enough, I wasn't actually talking about 9/11 in my reply, but rather the 'atack on fearless'.
[Image: Lime%20juice.jpg][Image: p4555_column_grid_12.jpg] = Terrorism
The following 1 user Likes James_Gaff's post:
  • GRiiM