Aquarium
Well we had some rp here Faustie said that it was the best rp in this week, it was quite awesome here are some pics...

Fishes: [Image: 30bk8yd.jpg]

Relaxing Room: [Image: wcgt5g.jpg]

whales:[Image: 2iql6du.jpg]

Lucky 7 to get more people : ): [Image: 33uuxso.jpg]

Donation Box: [Image: 2m6x4z6.jpg]

Hallway: [Image: 2yzh63s.jpg]

Hologram where it says LH (lost horde): [Image: 2yzh63s.jpg]

i also got a youtube video : ): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xItWMO1xcV8

we had some epic rp here it was very good. Many liked it and i also earned 2 rp points for 1 aquarium... we had free tours where it said where the fishes/whales are from... we also did it another day where we had a souvenir shop with hats etc with a balloon whale too. As i said this was funny to make too. Please post what you think : )
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
Looks nice Cheese
i was pres when that happened and i bought a turtle!!!
That is really cool! I'm just confused by the slot machine... How long did it take to construct?
(10-03-2011, 04:00 PM)silent262 Wrote: I'm just confused by the slot machine... How long did it take to construct?

Like 2 seconds + loading. XD
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
You could of made the fish/whales non gravity so it would look like they are acculy floating and moving if u give them a nudge every known again Smile
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

(10-03-2011, 04:38 PM)Headie Wrote: You could of made the fish/whales non gravity so it would look like they are acculy floating and moving if u give them a nudge every known again Smile
then we would have to like go into the aquarium make them move them, out and then so on over and over and over again.

[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
That's pretty awesome. Wish I was there.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(10-03-2011, 04:38 PM)Headie Wrote: You could of made the fish/whales non gravity so it would look like they are acculy floating and moving if u give them a nudge every known again Smile

I tried it but they stopped moving pretty quickly and it was going upside down and like that
Im confused? Didnt Galaxy do this first http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=6026