Staff resignation notice
I always did wonder how with all the money the server was making, that no new or important updates were being made, or the ones that were made took so long. But i guess when the server development team aren't receiving anything for the time they spend developing for the server why would they bother? I've been on and off with this server for about 5 years and im looking forward to joining the new community for the best Wink much love to the important staff for finally doing what is best for the users.

Ousmn got promoted = Server is dead LOL
(08-02-2015, 09:07 AM)Doctor Rumle Wrote: Can't souripper be charged by the police for collecting money under false pretend ?

It's not false pretend, he.got money from donation in a honest way. 
The admins are complaining he didn't pay devs.
(he did offer payment but they rejected it.)
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Ouch 
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
I've updated the donate page so it is more transparent. By the way it always said that all money needed will be spend on the servers, so no false facts here.

I offered to reward temar, offer denied. This was the only outcome and to be fair I think this is the best for FL.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 2 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Haarek, MacTavish
Basically, the communication has taken its toll on the community.
I can vouch and say that even if you try and start a conversation with Soul that it doesn't even end well.
I'm starting to think why everybody is thinking what they do. Ignorance is pathetic and happens way too much and tears everything apart.
I can fully say I see the reason why this has happened. Maybe less ignorance will take another route.

When speaking or asking him about something, it is like speaking to a wall, nothing comes back!
Ex-Server Teacher
The following 1 user Likes Bradley's post:
  • Chumps
(08-02-2015, 10:47 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: I've updated the donate page so it is more transparent. By the way it always said that all money needed will be spend on the servers, so no false facts here.

I offered to reward temar, offer denied. This was the only outcome and to be fair I think this is the best for FL.

Soul mate you do have to be honest that Temar has been here for many years, and it wasn't until this strike that you offered to pay him, to which we responded that is not the problem. Please do not make it sound like you have been offering for a long time. 

The reason the offer was "denied" was because we were asking you to fix many important things but all you did was repeat things like the fact that you will pay Temar a bit for his work. Again that was not our main issue nor did it solve any problems.

Just thought I would clear this up, we have been honest with everyone Soul. You need to be as well. Yes not everyone has been fully mature in this transition but I would hope you would stay away from lying and or slandering during this situation just as most of us have done.
The following 4 users Like Rolorox's post:
  • Wood, AwesomeSauce, James_Gaff, Benporium
hey its like reddit all over again
Faustie and I have agreed that this thread was allowed to be posted (obviously) and we agreed that it should be closed (ask him if you don't believe me). It hasn't been closed and I've gave it some time (20 pages) to allow responds anyway. I think everybody has got their say and I'll go ahead and close it now.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.