Staff resignation notice
(08-01-2015, 01:13 PM)Dauntless Wrote: This is the saddest thing I have ever read ;-;

What about that one time your mom told u see was in the supermarket buying your favorite cereal and then when she got home it wasnt your favorite cereal but a slightly cheaper copy 
brand that was pretty sad too!
(08-01-2015, 01:10 PM)General Rickets Wrote:
(08-01-2015, 01:04 PM)AwesomeSauce Wrote: Any estimate of when the LimeLight server might be going up?

Advertisement of the other community is against the server rules so if you would like to ask questions it will have to be away from the fearless forums.

erm...

Forum Rules Wrote:8c.) Do not Backseat Administrator on the forums. If members find a post/thread that is against the rules, use the Post Report feature to report posts. Do not respond to such topics yourself. Those who constantly "act" as forum administrators will be warned or banned.

Your yellow name would suggest to me that you're not (currently) staff Tounge
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
The following 1 user Likes RIC0H's post:
  • Internet Explorer
(08-01-2015, 01:18 PM)Internet Explorer Wrote:
(08-01-2015, 01:13 PM)Dauntless Wrote: This is the saddest thing I have ever read ;-;

What about that one time your mom told u see was in the supermarket buying your favorite cereal and then when she got home it wasnt your favorite cereal but a slightly cheaper copy 

What the hell? I support the team 100% I said I was sad because I had no idea the staff were treated like sh*t even after all the work they put into this community. Piss off troll.
The following 1 user Likes Dauntless's post:
  • Grunt

Internet Explorer can you please keep the conversation relevant to the topic at hand?
Signature removed, inappropriate image.
(08-01-2015, 01:22 PM)AwesomeSauce Wrote:

Internet Explorer can you please keep the conversation relevant to the topic at hand?

If you stop feeding him, he will.
The following 1 user Likes Freezak's post:
  • Internet Explorer
(08-01-2015, 01:21 PM)Dauntless Wrote:

What the hell? I support the team 100% I said I was sad because I had no idea the staff were treated like sh*t even after all the work they put into this community. Piss off troll.
Hey thats not very nice! Daunty you realy broke my fealing right about now you know how hard it is to repair a feeling. Its realy hard ill need like 5Kg of greek yogurt and 2 seasons of HIMYM! So please stop!
(08-01-2015, 01:21 PM)Dauntless Wrote:

Hey thats not very nice! Daunty you realy broke my fealing right about now you know how hard it is to repair a feeling. Its realy hard ill need like 5Kg of greek yogurt and 2 seasons of HIMYM! So please stop!
(08-01-2015, 01:21 PM)RIC0H Wrote:
(08-01-2015, 01:10 PM)General Rickets Wrote:
(08-01-2015, 01:04 PM)AwesomeSauce Wrote: Any estimate of when the LimeLight server might be going up?

Advertisement of the other community is against the server rules so if you would like to ask questions it will have to be away from the fearless forums.

erm...

Forum Rules Wrote:8c.) Do not Backseat Administrator on the forums. If members find a post/thread that is against the rules, use the Post Report feature to report posts. Do not respond to such topics yourself. Those who constantly "act" as forum administrators will be warned or banned.

Your yellow name would suggest to me that you're not (currently) staff Tounge

He's explaining why he won't give out any info regarding that topic on here, not backseat admining. Let's try to act like adults here instead of derailing threads.

Regardless if it's a joke you've been doing this for a few pages back now.
The following 1 user Likes Noble's post:
  • NotSep
(08-01-2015, 01:57 PM)Noble Wrote: He's explaining why he won't give out any info regarding that topic on here, not backseat admining. Let's try to act like adults here instead of derailing threads.

Was a joke... thus the Tounge
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]

[L²] Faustie: Hopefully a day or two
The following 1 user Likes livkx's post:
  • AwesomeSauce