Staff resignation notice
pls why is everyone so angry????!Sad i'm just sat here have a fun time but we have big boys coming in and start world war 27 Sad

on a more serious notice:
soul did his part of the community for like 3-4 years, the rest of it is when he got bored and hence not been that active, the only reason he kept the servers up was because of the money coming it, pretty good motivation if you ask me
as much as you want to shit on soul and stuff, you can't blame the human mind for things

either way soul is set sorta set for life, give or take 100k+, invest into something and make the smart movies, easily come out with a good 500k
(08-01-2015, 09:04 AM)Iac Wrote: pls why is everyone so angry????!Sad i'm just sat here have a fun time but we have big boys coming in and start world war 27 Sad
soul did his part of the community for like 3-4 years, the rest of it is when he got bored and hence not been that active, the only reason he kept the servers up was because of the money coming it, pretty good motivation if you ask me
as much as you want to shit on soul and stuff, you can't blame the human mind for things
either way soul is set sorta set for life, give or take 100k+, invest into something and make the smart movies, easily come out with a good 500k

I don't think the former staff cared about Soul not being active, otherwise they would have left alot sooner. The thing was (from what I could read) that Soul used his power as an owner to help one of his friends, which the staff thought was unprofessional, considering that he didn't help to run the community.  
Best Regards
(08-01-2015, 09:10 AM)Davidson Wrote:
(08-01-2015, 09:04 AM)Iac Wrote: pls why is everyone so angry????!Sad i'm just sat here have a fun time but we have big boys coming in and start world war 27 Sad

I don't think the former staff cared about Soul, not giving being active otherwise they would have left alot sooner. The thing was (from what I could read) that Soul used his power as an owner to help one of his friends, which the staff thought was unprofessional, considering that he didn't help to run the community.  

Best Regards

activeness, see my previous post of which you quoted, if your bored of something you don't want to force your self to play it, hell i left a csgo game and took a ban because i didn't want to play it
now your friend helped thing, ask yourself if you had a friend who had been banned or something would you lift it? of course you would, and since soul doesn't care about the server because hes bored of it(and i would be too after paying the bills for 7 years(84 months) to be honest i think souls friend was one of the main reasons he came on the server to see anything, every time i saw him on he was in a car cdming people with his buddy, proves my points
Thank you the entire administration team. I didn't see you all much but I was glad you were always there to help out.

Thank you again and peace out.
RIP Fearless Staff team, good luck to all of the staff who have resigned.
Pretty childish reaction from the old staff team.
Leaving FL, taking the gamemode with you and unbanning banned players. Uhhhhh, how mature of you. How old are you guys?.. Grow up.

The best of all this is, that we got rid of a pretty bad and childish shit staff team.

Hope you guys are proud of yourselves.
(08-01-2015, 10:31 AM)Avalanche Wrote: Pretty childish reaction from the old staff team.
Leaving FL, taking the gamemode with you and unbanning banned players. Uhhhhh, how mature of you. How old are you guys?.. Grow up.

The best of all this is, that we got rid of a pretty bad and childish shit staff team.

Hope you guys are proud of yourselves.

I'm not sure if you read correctly, but I mean, us as staff like to have the decently of being listened to. Not to mention quite a lot of your money draining else where.

Not to mention, Soul is now removing bans of his friends:
[Image: 9b8ce9c6ac29d6386535a464c5cfcbc3.png]

I'm out lads, ta'ra FL.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 5 users Like Wood's post:
  • GRiiM, Tawee, Zecon, Brynn, Sirrus
Was it Soul who removed these bans as well before they were re-issued?

[Image: iv2WHCE.png]
The following 1 user Likes GRiiM's post:
  • Chumps
My good friend Korma informed me of recent events in this community.
I'm on the admins' side here. All the shady shit going on isn't excusable.
Honestly I hope LimeLight is successful. Alot of people have changed in the time they have not played RP, and most of them have gained new experiences. A fresh start is always good.
This community is finally getting to hit the reset button, and that's great.

I'd also like to add that this is a great way to separate the understanding reasonable people from the grumpy assholes who boil it down to the admins "throwing a fit".
Signature removed, inappropriate image.
The following 4 users Like AwesomeSauce's post:
  • GRiiM, Wood, Korma, Sirrus
A lot of innocent people are going to be unbanned.

(08-01-2015, 10:46 AM)GRiiM Wrote: Was it Soul who removed these bans as well before they were re-issued?

[Image: iv2WHCE.png]

Nope, one of the old admins.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.