Staff resignation notice
(08-01-2015, 07:49 AM)Midget Wrote: Fearless is not dead, Good riddance to the freaking admin team and there will be a new one. 

Soulripper of course wont answer your demands because it is HIS. He selected you and lets you be Staff for FL and you should be happy for that.

Besides, the Staff team was tryhard proffesional and didn't know what a community really is. 

Good riddance to everyone who resigned. freaking idiots.

[Image: Judge-Judy-Shake-My-Head-Gif_zps66b02891.gif]
(08-01-2015, 08:09 AM)Midget Wrote: When you exploit the trust of the person that gave you everything in the first place and blackmail him you deserve no respect. 
Trust. Trust. Trust. Loyalty, Loyalty no matter what.

Trust is a two-way street, but the problem is that Soul failed to show that he trusted and respected the choices of the staff team through neglect and overriding the choices that the majority had come to. He had betrayed the trust of the staff team (along with some players in the community) by not putting the donation money to the server and development of new and amazing programs. And finally, he betrayed the team's trust by not making it a team any more but a dictatorship where his rule is law and is more powerful than the team that makes the community what it is.
The following 1 user Likes Theomenz's post:
  • Sirrus
(08-01-2015, 07:49 AM)Midget Wrote: Fearless is not dead, Good riddance to the freaking admin team and there will be a new one. 
Soulripper of course wont answer your demands because it is HIS. He selected you and lets you be Staff for FL and you should be happy for that.
Besides, the Staff team was tryhard proffesional and didn't know what a community really is. 

To believe you think that, that is the reality. Jesus, either you've sunken really low or you're just an idiot.

Let me prove it to you! Why do you think this threat hasn't been closed/locked yet? Weirdly enough, because the staff team isn't here. FL lost all their tryharders, too bad i guess.
If you dont have something smart to say,dont say it.
(08-01-2015, 08:17 AM)Midget Wrote:
(08-01-2015, 08:11 AM)Preditor Wrote:
(08-01-2015, 07:49 AM)Midget Wrote: SNIP

SNIP
I don't even have a stable internet connection. 

Everything you have done is appreciated but why build a tower and then try to tear it down?

It is a gaming community not Microsoft.

Microsoft? Seriously?

No, we are not like them, and yes this is a gaming community. However professionalism is a must have for any large communities. Look at the world today, many gaming communities are like that. Such as top selling video games and things of that sort. It's 4:30 AM for me and I'm in no mood to go in depth. Honestly though I shouldn't have to.

Sorry this isn't some DarkRP server, we did act professional. If you have a problem with that then maybe you should find a community that's smaller and more laid back. I'm sure FL will continue to act professional without us.

Oh also, I probably have one of the most unstable connections here too so, and I don't use that as an excuse.
(08-01-2015, 08:09 AM)Midget Wrote: When you exploit the trust of the person that gave you everything in the first place and blackmail him you deserve no respect. 

Trust. Trust. Trust. Loyalty, Loyalty no matter what.

Just have to jump in to ask what trust you are talking about?

This is an owner who went behind the backs of staff members on multiple occasions to unban his friends, such as Edned, GHOSTK1LL3R, Mavis, Jan and MANY others simply because he disagreed with the ban or punishment despite not being there to witness the event(s) that resulted in the ban.

While Mavis was good at coding, he abused his position as developer to code his own commands that allowed him to have administrative powers which he had not been entitled to. This is unacceptable and despite being asked on several occasions by the SA team to remove them, he lied and was caught multiple times. Soul wanted to keep him on the team despite lying to the team multiple times and making fools out of the staff by acting like he was above all. During his time as developer he did manage to download the GM and after being demoted and becoming butthurt, he did go forward and leak it. If this is the type of person you want coming back and developing for FL, by all means go for it. I won't have any part of a community that will be associated with someone who has those malicious intentions.

I didn't expect this to happen but I honestly think the actions of the staff team were appropriate and necessary, considering everything that has happened. He has exploited the integrity of the staff team that was here to help and assist FL, something he has been quite absent in. His position as owner of the community means a great deal and for him to simply sit back and take paychecks and leave the server management to the SA team and the rest of the staff is ridiculous. If you think he has any part in picking staff, you are very mistaken. Never did he accept my friend request nor have I ever spoken to him. I've been a part of this community since 2011 and you would think that someone in his position would at least attempt to make contact with me once? Clearly not. He demonstrates a lack of interest in keeping strong communication with the staff. He has been called out for this several times, though he has ignored the staff in important times. At one point, the staff team was in urgent need of him and he had ignored every staff member simply to continue messing around in-game with his girlfriend while they RP'ed at a bowling alley. He never cared about the staff team and only inserted his comments when he was put under the spotlight. He would never comment or be active in development discussions, internal discussions, or anything similar until it had been done and then he would post his disagreement with it and force the staff team to revert said decision. This resulted in time being wasted discussing the matter and also by our developers/contributors who spent hours putting in work for no compensation.

Where did this money go? Obviously not towards server development. If you cannot spare $7 a month to fund EvoRadio, in comparison to the several hundreds of dollars Wood spent to get it funded and running, then clearly you are a cheap person. This isn't your personal piggy bank, this is a community funded by players who expect at least some of their money to go towards improving the server and not paying for personal expenditures. I'd expect that from a DarkRP server but not such a large community such as FL. Website costs and running a dedicated server is cheap in comparison to the amounts of money received through donations. Transparency is important, I don't see any good intentions of why you wouldn't show the money you receive through donations. These aren't donations for you to go on vacations so I'd expect that information to be public.

And Midget you are right, of course there will be a new staff team. Of course FL isn't going to die, but you can be sure as hell that it will not be the same. Best of luck to you and here is hoping you never get staff on FL because nobody wants to see you become a try hard!
(08-01-2015, 08:34 AM)Preditor Wrote: Microsoft? Seriously?

No, we are not like them, and yes this is a gaming community. However professionalism is a must have for any large communities. Look at the world today, many gaming communities are like that. Such as top selling video games and things of that sort. It's 4:30 AM for me and I'm in no mood to go in depth. Honestly though I shouldn't have to.

Sorry this isn't some DarkRP server, we did act professional. If you have a problem with that then maybe you should find a community that's smaller and more laid back. I'm sure FL will continue to act professional without us.

Oh also, I probably have one of the most unstable connections here too so, and I don't use that as an excuse.
I obviously want to take over and rule FL I am just saying North Korea is doing pretty well and FL should adopt their policies. 

I'll be in the Front with my 30kb/s connection and lead you.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(08-01-2015, 08:24 AM)Bowie R. Wrote:

To believe you think that, that is the reality. Jesus, either you've sunken really low or you're just an idiot.

Let me prove it to you! Why do you think this threat hasn't been closed/locked yet? Weirdly enough, because the staff team isn't here. FL lost all their tryharders, too bad i guess.

This thread hasnt been locked not because admins arent here,but because they caused it.
(08-01-2015, 08:46 AM)Midget Wrote:
(08-01-2015, 08:34 AM)Preditor Wrote: Microsoft? Seriously?

I obviously want to take over and rule FL I am just saying North Korea is doing pretty well and FL should adopt their policies. 

I'll be in the Front with my 30kb/s connection and lead you.
I have a 5 mb/s speed so you go right ahead Mr. Boss sir.
The following 4 users Like Preditor's post:
  • livkx, Haarek, EthanArcher, Moisty
[Image: paulo-coelho-wise-quotes-sayings-about-life.jpg]
The following 2 users Like IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII's post:
  • Nexus, Decay