Staff resignation notice
(08-01-2015, 06:51 AM)RIC0H Wrote: Am I the only one sat here waiting for the others that signed this to resign?

(07-31-2015, 10:35 PM)Faustie Wrote:
[Image: 00ad9de1cb665b046852da8e42faf4ee.png]

Barkles, BlackDog, BlackOut, Brynn, Burnett, Enzyme, Faustie, Fultz, General Rickets, GeorgeTheBoy, Nacreas, Obay, Pinky, Preditor, Rolorox, Safira,
Sir Crow, Temar, TheBlackShadowOfGod, Theomenz, Vauld, Venom, Wood, Zecon

They probably changed their minds??
I'd say just be happy that any admins stayed at all, we aren't completely fucked in terms of rule enforcement.
The following 3 users Like SourLemon's post:
  • Coded Brain, MacTavish, Suarez
(08-01-2015, 07:32 AM)Suarez Wrote: They probably changed their minds??

Signed a demand blackmailing the community owner and then suddenly had a "change of heart".

aww, I guess that makes everything 'ok' then  Thinking

* RIC0H wonders to himself if the term blackmail is now politically correct..
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
Fearless is not dead, Good riddance to the fucking admin team and there will be a new one. 

Soulripper of course wont answer your demands because it is HIS. He selected you and lets you be Staff for FL and you should be happy for that.

Besides, the Staff team was tryhard proffesional and didn't know what a community really is. 

Good riddance to everyone who resigned. Fucking idiots.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(08-01-2015, 07:49 AM)Midget Wrote: Fearless is not dead, Good riddance to the freaking admin team and there will be a new one. 

Soulripper of course wont answer your demands because it is HIS. He selected you and lets you be Staff for FL and you should be happy for that.

Besides, the Staff team was tryhard proffesional and didn't know what a community really is. 

Good riddance to everyone who resigned. freaking idiots.

dummy
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
The following 1 user Likes ryan!'s post:
  • General Rickets
(08-01-2015, 07:49 AM)Midget Wrote: Fearless is not dead, Good riddance to the freaking admin team and there will be a new one. 

The fuck you got shoved up your ass? They made the server what it is today, they deserve more respect then that.

SoulRipper did not select us mate. He sat back and watched as we built the community. The admin teams have always picked new staff, and trust me friend the Staff team helped flourish this community. You act as if SoulRipper was a huge part of this community, but he wasn't. 

Though your opinion is allowed, an idiot we are not. But I commend your revere for Fearless. And for your sake I hope it can still function. 
The following 2 users Like Rolorox's post:
  • Nexus, Dauntless
(08-01-2015, 07:53 AM)SourLemon Wrote:
The fuck you got shoved up your ass? They made the server what it is today, they deserve more respect then that.
When you exploit the trust of the person that gave you everything in the first place and blackmail him you deserve no respect. 
Trust. Trust.
Visit my profile here.

I hope you know that you won't get promoted by acting like that thinking you'll impress Soul by insulting our honor and all the work we've done.

We are not "the evil staff team" if anything we have had an disagreement, and we went our own ways. 

I don't know what gives you the right to insult everything we have done, I haven't gone and said "OH F*CK YOU GUYS HAHAH UR SO DONE LEL" so what makes you think that is okay? 

Also, I don't think you know what a community is either because us being "tryhard proffesional" is not what we try, we are PROFESSIONAL. 

I hate to jab out at players but seriously guys, we aren't going and insulting you all, at least I'm not. The least you can do is respect us as well.
The following 3 users Like Preditor's post:
  • Bowiii, General Rickets, Dauntless
(08-01-2015, 08:11 AM)Preditor Wrote:

I hope you know that you won't get promoted by acting like that thinking you'll impress Soul by insulting our honor and all the work we've done.

We are not "the evil staff team" if anything we have had an disagreement, and we went our own ways. 

I don't know what gives you the right to insult everything we have done, I haven't gone and said "OH F*CK YOU GUYS HAHAH UR SO DONE LEL" so what makes you think that is okay? 

Also, I don't think you know what a community is either because us being "tryhard proffesional" is not what we try, we are PROFESSIONAL. 

I hate to jab out at players but seriously guys, we aren't going and insulting you all, at least I'm not. The least you can do is respect us as well.
I don't even have a stable internet connection. 

Everything you have done is appreciated but why build a tower and then try to tear it down?

It is a gaming community not Microsoft.
Visit my profile here.