Staff resignation notice
Okay so I decide to join a sailing ship and sail across the North Sea for a good week, I now see this?

I am out of words but also not surprised.

I hope you spend the thousands of dollars I donated to the server on your family and that you enjoy it, because you aren't seeing any more of my money. Wink
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 4 users Like equal's post:
  • Mustang, Bradley, Toxic, Sirrus
(07-31-2015, 11:43 PM)yarrrs Wrote: about freaking time you do some action. I've been talking to a few unnamed admins on how pathetic it was to take Souls shit. I'm actually HAPPY this happened to Soul.

He is a fraudulent individual who hits on 12 year olds on the internet. I'm not freaking joking, he literally picks up 12 year olds who plays on FL and becomes their best friend.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard and i'm like
get in the car ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The following 3 users Like alexxx's post:
  • Bradley, livkx, MacTavish
This changes so much. It's crazy seeing this happen so suddenly. It's quite scary, to be honest.
Well, I haven't signed in in a while. But I think that anyone who has worked on this server created a lot of joy for a lot of people. Thanks for everything all of you have done. Fearless got me addicted to Garrysmod and introduced me to a lot of new people who shaped my views and life.

Thanks.

<3
[Image: giphy.gif]
I may have played for only like 6 months or maybe less than that but i will always remember FL it was my favorite server/moments in my 1034 hours of Gmod RIP Fearlessrp I much Strip of my Group Tag now *Tyrone Mcgiggdy removes [FL:RP] from his steam name*

I would want to thank

Soulripper for making it and bringing it in existence

The Admins and Moderators for making the server a safer and cleaner place, also for the events and inspiration

The Devs and Coders for keeping the gamemode interesting and fixing bugs

The Community for the great RPS and being wacky bunch of individuals

Good Luck to everyone of you whether or not you are one of the admins starting up their community or you are looking a stranded player But for now,

So long FL

Always Remember,
"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."
- Dr Seuss
The following 2 users Like Trident3553's post:
  • Greekin, MacTavish
It's been fun guys, and I'm sad to see these good admins go. Thank you all for your service, and I'm sorry you had to leave on such bad terms. I know that Fearless will be able to work through what's happened and will survive, and probably even thrive.
With all due respect,

Trevor Jackson

[Image: ActualSig.jpg]
._.
not the greatest news to get up to
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
The following 2 users Like mgdwszx's post:
  • Nexus, Chumps
(08-01-2015, 12:38 AM)Enzyme Wrote:
(07-31-2015, 11:46 PM)Marty Wrote: Well that was ermmmmm, unexpected. You say you are going to start a new community.

However seeing as FL is copyrighted does this mean a completely different game mode. As if so it will never be the same...

The gamemode that FL is running isn't "copyrighted", and this new community will run the same gamemode that FL currently is. This is because it's the the developer-team who has developed the gamemode to the state that it's in now; not Soul.

You do realize it doesnt work that way right?
I have no idea how tight the "copyright" is as far as Gmod servers go but if wood created stuff while working for Soul its owned by Soul, not Wood.'

Surprised to see the whole staffteam resign to be honest, i hope this was the right decision.
The following 1 user Likes Baskingner's post:
  • MacTavish
Am I the only one sat here waiting for the others that signed this to resign?

(07-31-2015, 10:35 PM)Faustie Wrote:
[Image: 00ad9de1cb665b046852da8e42faf4ee.png]

Barkles, BlackDog, BlackOut, Brynn, Burnett, Enzyme, Faustie, Fultz, General Rickets, GeorgeTheBoy, Nacreas, Obay, Pinky, Preditor, Rolorox, Safira,
Sir Crow, Temar, TheBlackShadowOfGod, Theomenz, Vauld, Venom, Wood, Zecon
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
The following 1 user Likes RIC0H's post:
  • livkx
Well this changes everything...
FL will never be the same without the team and developers.
Rip.