Player Report: [TG:A] Tomoash, Falcao
Name of player:  [TG:A] Tomoash, Falcao

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:56134140, STEAM_0:0:46187149

Time in GMT: 14:00

Server: v2d

Summary:

Tomoash nearly struck one of us with his vehicle.  He drove further while one of us were still standing in front of his car, so we shot them once.  They came back a bit later to look for us.  While Tomoash got injured from his car being nudged, Falcao went into our hideout to find my friend who was hiding.

Shortly after, we decided to walk out and confront him.  He shoot Tomoash dead; presumably because there were no paramedics.  We ordered him at gunpoint to leave.  He came back straight after with a weapon equipped and shot one of us dead before I killed him.

About 2 minutes later, Tomoash reconnected in order to get his car back.

Evidence:

Firstly, you guys were clearly trying to get infront of my vehicle and provoke me, hence i edged forwards slowly(so I wouldn't kill you).

I reconnected because my hud was glitched, I could not see any of the information in the bottom left, which i mentioned in OOC and said to Falcao. I have had this issue before and reconnecting always fixes it. Upon rejoining, I did not even spawn in my car, which proves I didn't reconnect to get my car back.

ADDED:
The video is strategically edited so that it does not show me mentioning my HUD problem, but if you check the logs, I clearly stated that I was having issues.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
I'm sorry, but from what I understand I am allowed to shoot him with a valid RP reason. My reason was we had a big argument, he assaulted me and I was acting like a good friend of his and waiting for my chance to pounce, that was my chance and I took it.
(07-31-2015, 04:17 PM)Tomoash Wrote: Firstly, you guys were clearly trying to get infront of my vehicle and provoke me, hence i edged forwards slowly(so I wouldn't kill you).

Yes, and my friend shot at your car for this, since your harmed him.

Quote:I reconnected because my hud was glitched, I could not see any of the information in the bottom left, which i mentioned in OOC and said to Falcao. I have had this issue before and reconnecting always fixes it. Upon rejoining, I did not even spawn in my car, which proves I didn't reconnect to get my car back.

I don't recall either of you saying anything in OOC after this?  It would have been very convenient for your HUD to glitch out just 2 minutes after the situation occurred.

Quote:ADDED:
The video is strategically edited so that it does not show me mentioning my HUD problem, but if you check the logs, I clearly stated that I was having issues.

It's still considered rulebreaking to gain access to your car after you died, or if your car was broken, impounded etc.

(07-31-2015, 04:19 PM)Falcao Wrote: I'm sorry, but from what I understand I am allowed to shoot him with a valid RP reason. My reason was we had a big argument, he assaulted me and I was acting like a good friend of his and waiting for my chance to pounce, that was my chance and I took it.

If you're referring to Tomoash, you didn't need to kill him while he was injured.  He has the option to kill himself if paramedics aren't available.
(07-31-2015, 05:25 PM)ilmon3y Wrote:
(07-31-2015, 04:17 PM)Tomoash Wrote: Firstly, you guys were clearly trying to get infront of my vehicle and provoke me, hence i edged forwards slowly(so I wouldn't kill you).

Yes, and my friend shot at your car for this, since your harmed him.

Perhaps he should have got out of my way, then I wouldn't have had to nudge him.

Quote:I reconnected because my hud was glitched, I could not see any of the information in the bottom left, which i mentioned in OOC and said to Falcao. I have had this issue before and reconnecting always fixes it. Upon rejoining, I did not even spawn in my car, which proves I didn't reconnect to get my car back.

I don't recall either of you saying anything in OOC after this?  It would have been very convenient for your HUD to glitch out just 2 minutes after the situation occurred.

It usually happens upon respawn. I had just died and this problem occurred when I respawned. And the logs can prove what i said when i respawned.

Quote:ADDED:

It's still considered rulebreaking to gain access to your car after you died, or if your car was broken, impounded etc.

I did not attempt to gain access to my car after I respawned. Like i said, I had a HUD issue and rejoined to fix it. Upon rejoining, I did not use my car, I instead got into Falcao's car.
Doesn't really matter what you said in in-game. If you can't prove that your HUD was genuinely the problem, and that reconnecting was the only solution to that problem, then I'd just assume you either wanted your car back or didn't want to wait 10 minutes before you could return to the area.
Well I don't know what to say then. That's what happened.
Player report for: [TG:A] Tomoash approved for the reason Reconnecting to get car back

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderation Team

Player report for: [FL:RP] Falcao denied for the reason No evidence of wrong-doing

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderation Team
Approved / Denied

Wondeful Mix
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub