Player Report: [FT:M] Inferno
Name of player:  [FT:M] Inferno

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:62981731

Time in GMT: 13:00

Server: v2d

Summary:

He approached us and swung a blackjack at us.  In response, we pulled our weapons out.  He proceeded to run away despite our weapons were clearly being pointed at him.  He run to the other side of the street to equip a weapon.

Later on, we brought it up on OOC, where he called one us a 'smack head'.

Evidence:

[Image: l6o5xV5.jpg]

[Image: 6rVemVO.jpg]
Did you record the part when you tried to rdm me?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:62981731&b=12]
No, did you? I'd like to see it if you have since I don't recall doing that to you.
Well I recall you did, you pulled a gun on me, and Burnout can/could back me up. Later you put it away so I smacked you and ran, didn't see the gun.
Feel free to post a ban request with evidence if you say so.
If you did not see the gun why did you immediately run off to the car and pull out an assault rifle? Please refrain from lying in courthouse threads.
Also regardless of our reasons for pulling a gun on you, you still broke fearRP. Just because you percieve us as breaking the rules does not make you exempt from them.
The reason I pulled a gun is because I could hear your footsteps chasing me, and I pulled it in self defence. I was going to warn you to go away otherwise I would shoot you down.
I don't think there's much else to say. You clearly ran away from gunpoint and you even admitted it in OOC.
(08-01-2015, 11:38 AM)Inferno Wrote: The reason I pulled a gun is because I could hear your footsteps chasing me, and I pulled it in self defence. I was going to warn you to go away otherwise I would shoot you down.

So you didn't see us holding a gun in your face, and just decided to run to cover and pull a gun because you heard us following you, but didn't hear me saying "stop, don't break fear rp" clearly on the mic? Okay please don't continue to lie in the courthouse it's not going to help your case.
No, I didn't because at the time I didn't have my headset on...