Report:[FL:RP] Darthvirusâ„¢
Name of player: [FL:RP] Darthvirus™ 

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:68752861

Time in GMT: 2:50 UTC +1

Server: v2d

Summary: After getting a warning from admin about stupid laws he keeps making them stupid and senseless. He allowed cops and swat to arrest people who respawn in city to get instantly arrested during lockdown. Well thats dumb because people don't manage to move and already end in jail.
The screenshots i show are more about the commands of president. When i was visiting him handcuffed he ordered me to kill myself by jumping down the nexus. I denied ,I told them i want to leave. So his body guard blocked me and killed me. Many people jumped down the nexus killing themselves and breaking fearrp. President was forcing people to suicide and break FEARRP or just kill them on a whim.

Evidence:
[Image: KvBFrBu.jpg]

[Image: qcbWZtq.jpg]

[Image: iFNKLfp.jpg]

[Image: ZT9uUy2.jpg][Image: ikf1PNN.jpg][Image: VPIHZaR.jpg][Image: 5zwmxma.jpg]
[Image: ainsley-harriot-gif-5485201]
Can confirm. I got arrested as soon as I spawned then pulled up by a swat guy. Got called a suspect after saying I was bloody from police attacking me. I got pulled upstairs to be the president's pet. They told me I'm their slave soon after killing me.
Seb being a minge.......... No change there then
It was not me that arrested, it was the SWAT Sergeant mostly. I only accepted the warrants, as it WAS DURING A LOCKDOWN. I also did a broadcast later on that people have 30 seconds warning from SWAT, and they didnt follow my orders (swat). And that is not my fault. Post a BR on the ones who arrested you instead. And for the stupid laws, I was bored, and godfather helped make some of those laws, so involve him too if you are posting a BR for stupid laws.

EDIT: And for the last picture "hope no admins come on" that was a joke. I hope you understood that.
(07-31-2015, 01:29 PM)PythonPlays Wrote: Seb being a minge.......... No change there then

I do not remember you being involved, mind telling me why you're posting here?
Player report for: [FL:RP] Darthvirus approved for the reason FailRP Laws as President, should know better

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderation Team
Approved.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub