Unban Request: felldon, coolguy2005
Your name:Felldon

Your ban ID:3732

Why we should unban you:
I was so frustrated when i got banned. It started out when i asked why my friend (coolguy2005, banid 3672,STEAM_0:0:36582194,banned from punchwhoring) was random banned directly when he joined the server. I asked you guys why and then i got kicked out saying stop. I just wanted justice to be so now i sending this video when he recorded it all: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4Q-lbATDdQ he was suppost to be unbanned many days ago.. I got mad because no one listened to me and i punch a guy ( im very sorry for that) then i got banned for punchwhoring. Yep, regret it . i had played like 20 hours on it and i really like it!. It was the best rp server i had ever played on and trust me. Ive been playing on a lot of rp servers and they all suck exept from this server that i have fell in love to! so please admins can you unban me and coolguy2005 that would make me so happy!

I understand if you cant but still worth a try :/

Greetings felldon and coolguy2005

My name:Felldon
3732 Felldon STEAM_0:1:22645778 Punchwhoring
You didn't only punchwhore , I received more requests about you RDM'ing and more punchwhoring. Denied. I'll wait the opinion of Pinkie since he is the admin that banned your friend.

EDIT: Felldon , I banned you for a day which is even less ( So you are not allowed to post a request) , Read the template more carefully before posting a unban request next time.
okey! thanks for the reply Smile!

I thought I was banned for 100 days so that's why I put up a ban request