Player Report: bo2atps3 and kieran.roff
Name of player: The main doomfort builder was bo2atps3 but kieran.roff based with him and also used the doom fort to his advantage.

SteamID
bo2atps3: STEAM_0:0:110860717 
Kieran.roff: STEAM_0:0:118804591
Time in GMT: 23:15 According to a time converter

Server: v33x

Summary: We had backup request to go to the apartments because there was gun sounds, when I responded an officer told me it was the third floor. We went up, he openned the door and we saw a fading door right behind the door and another door behind that one which also gives them time to shoot the people they before they can open it. The officer openned the fading door only to be shot from the doom fort they had created.
Evidence: 
[Image: H1vM6RM.jpg]
[Image: pl1M5Ys.png][Image: GdD4IGi.jpg][Image: Bit753Q.jpg]
Sorry if the screenshots are too large, I tried to crop it as much as I can without leaving out the evidence.
I'm also uploading a video of the situation if the pictures aren't enough I can put the video here.
I was included in this raid I was a swat unit. They indeed had double dooring. The fence was right behind the door.
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
Player report for: bo2atps3 approved for the reason Double dooring

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderation Team

Player report for: Kieran.roff denied for the reason No evidence

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderation Team
Approved / Denied
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub