Unban Request - joshisamazing123
Your name: joshisamazing123

Your ban ID: 63946

Banned by: [FL] General Rickets

Reason: Propblock

Involved: My Brother

Why we should unban you: You, the FL Administration Team, should un-ban my account because, although you may not believe it, my brother got onto my account and tried to get me banned on a server that all my friends had told me about. For example, kix2468 had told me that Fearless was such a good server so I bought GMod to play it. However, my brother, who is 17 while I am 14, decided to log onto my steam and get me banned from Fearless. I am sorry to any inconvenience caused to anyone and I hope that you unban me and accept me into your community. Thanks!
It is your account and your responsibility. You prop-blocked the whole of UM off and then blocked the nexus.

Again, it wasn't me. If you deny this I accept that, but I cannot say it enough: My brother got onto my account, which I must say is on a shared computer, and got me banned from a server I hadn't yet played on. If you want to give me a ban that expires I would be happy with that, I just want to play fearless with my friends.. Thanks Smile
Denied.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]