Unban Request
Name: DevDivine
Ban ID:63517
Banned by:[FL:M] Brynn
Reason:Teamkilling. D/cing to avoid Punishment - 8th Ban in under 87 Hours - LAST CHANCE (5 Months, 14 days, 8 hours)

Why I was banned five months because of the reason:Teamkiller.
Other players have made TeamKiller and did not ban five months,you could give me and you at least a week.Evocity is my life,I'd do anything to unban.
I'm a fool that I did killer team I did that for revenge Because I was President and there came a black-dealer and a rebel and killed me,Black gun dealer became president and me VicePresident
after a few minutes The President(Black Gun Dealer) called rebel friend.
After his arrival accompanied by swat The President told them to leave as is private after a few minutes the president says little out of office And the rebel killed me and took me rank of vice president.
Is this correct?Nooo son
And I wanted revenge, even if I knew that take ban and i had a lot of nerves that made me, and you know what it's like to have nerves.
Im soo sorry and I miss Evocity,i would like to rectify the situation but do not know how.
Brynn Please give me a chance I will do everything you need after all I am a child.
We all make mistakes in life that nobody's perfect, all have one life and we must live it to the end
Denied.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]