[Closed] National Monetary Investment Corporation
This looks interesting, I'm wondering how you're going to based the normal stock price pr clan. Is it just depending on how many shares sold, membership or something third?

Btw, fantastic original job with thread Noble.
(07-30-2015, 08:08 AM)Doodleh Wrote: I am currently already trading in stocks in real life, I would love to join this.

I think my expertise would be very benificial for this company.

Thank you for expressing interest in our company! We have open positions that we will be announcing on August 1st, we look forward to hearing from you then.

(07-30-2015, 08:08 AM)Davidson Wrote: This looks interesting, I'm wondering how you're going to based the normal stock price pr clan. Is it just depending on how many shares sold, membership or something third?

Btw, fantastic original job with thread Noble.

Without going into too much detail on the back-end of our stock market (for security purposes) our market will generate prices for stocks every 24 hours based on a multitude of factors, such as membership count changes, forum/rp activity, etc. Depending on how good or bad the combination of these factors are will determine whether the stock will trend upward, downward, or stay at around a stable price.
The following 1 user Likes Noble's post:
  • Davidson
Looks great! I hope it turns out well for you, Noble!
The NMIC is closed effective immediately, requesting thread closure.

We look forward to sharing out market with you on a different platform, we hope to see you there.
Closed due to requested.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub