UNBAN REQUEST - From 2 years ago
Your name: techportal2890 (Steam friends name)

Your ban ID:40691 (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

Banned by: DoomDude1 (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag)

Reason:Massively prop minging, not here to RP at all. (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?)

Involved:My Brother & Admin (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.)

Why we should unban you:Back in 2013, my brother used to play Garry's Mod and he used to mess around and he was banned from this server. He has since been going to college so he doesn't play any more, so my main account is now the account that he trolled on Garry's Mod Servers. Today I was invited to play on this server by a friend and when I tried to play I was banned, so I switched accounts to my old main account (before my brother went to college) and tried to join. After downloading all the content I was banned permanently. Not understanding why I was banned, I logged into me and my brothers joint account and tried to join. I got banned again, I was referred to the website by my friend and I checked the ban list and was given the reason that I double accounted. I didn't know anything about my brother getting banned on this server as I did not play or control my brothers account back then. (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
Denied.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]