Unban request from years ago
Your name: [HZ]-R Colonel Sander

Your ban ID:30773

Banned by: Jokhah

Reason: Massive minging, Prop pushing, surfing, double account.

Involved: NA

Why we should unban you: So I recently posted a thread and never got to reply to it and I ran out of time.  I understand how serious my actions were to get banned but that was over 3 years ago and I was an early teenager being an idiot. I'm almost an adult now and I cant seem to find any good RP servers around here and I would do anything to get the opportunity to play on FLRP once again... I mean I joined in 2012 and fell in love with the community ever since. I guess the reason why I would be a minge bag at times was because I was too comfortable with the server so i made careless mistakes to get banned. So I'm begging you guys for me to come back, I literally would do anything. Thank you
Mass Minging, Prop surfing, Double accounting......... This isn't like you just went a little stray from the rules. You did something that is pretty much unacceptible on every RP gamemode, and even some non RP gamemodes in GMod. That is basically throwing up your middle finger to the community. I'm no longer staff but that is how I personally feel about these kinds of offenses. It has been a while, I'll leave this up to the current team to decide.
Denied.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]