Blurrs and Safira's Wedding
Barkles: If anyone here has any objections to this couple getting married, let them speak now or forever hold your peace."

Everyone:

I thought you had to have arranged marriages in your religion Jay?
(07-29-2015, 06:56 PM)Lord Octagon Wrote: Barkles: If anyone here has any objections to this couple getting married, let them speak now or forever hold your peace."

Everyone:

I was like the only person that said it but I guess that's a great way to describe my screaming Cheese
(07-29-2015, 10:44 PM)Preditor Wrote:
(07-29-2015, 06:56 PM)Lord Octagon Wrote: Barkles: If anyone here has any objections to this couple getting married, let them speak now or forever hold your peace."

Everyone:

I was like the only person that said it but I guess that's a great way to describe my screaming Cheese

After D/Cing for 'Afk', I came back, ran into the church and shouted objection, so, you are not the only one.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
(07-29-2015, 10:46 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote:

Everyone:

After D/Cing for 'Afk', I came back, ran into the church and shouted objection, so, you are not the only one.

Oh okay! But in that case #I'mTheOriginal. 
The following 1 user Likes Preditor's post:
  • BasicallyMental
(07-29-2015, 10:48 PM)Preditor Wrote:
(07-29-2015, 10:46 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote:

Everyone:

Oh okay! But in that case #I'mTheOriginal. 

I changed my name to Phoenix Wright just to fit the occasion of objecting.
Especially the afterparty was extremely peaceful.
**the bench strains under Brynn's weight**

**Steve "Bark" Mayhem palms ham
**Steve "Bark" Mayhem makes a sandwich
**Steve "Bark" Mayhem takes a cheeky nibble under his coat

But seriously I was an honour to carry Safira down the aisle with a physgun when she was lagging to shit.
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 7 users Like Barkles's post:
  • BasicallyMental, CommanderEcho, Sirrus, GRiiM, Blurr, Kippsee, Benporium
(07-30-2015, 08:52 AM)Barkles Wrote: **the bench strains under Brynn's weight**

**Steve "Bark" Mayhem palms ham
**Steve "Bark" Mayhem makes a sandwich
**Steve "Bark" Mayhem takes a cheeky nibble under his coat

But seriously I was an honour to carry Safira down the aisle with a physgun when she was lagging to shit.

Even if she left Blurr for Pred and His "substantially smaller cock" half way through the wedding.
[Image: xfjIDIO.jpg]
Thanks to Barkles for my Signature
Is it only me or this is getting more and more annoying?
The following 1 user Likes DarkN00b's post:
  • alexxx