Player Report: Uno ;)
Name of player:  Uno ;)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:10337321

Time in GMT: 00:00

Server: v2d

Summary:

Building defenses during a raid.

Evidence:

I was guard at nexus at that moment. It started with citizens( with custom job names as criminal) building behind the nexus a rubble of rocks and blocking the road with heavy guns. So president made a law making the guns illegal. They refused so cops raided them and the cops died. Shortly after they decided to raid nexus ( don't know the reason) while one of the guys ( Uno ) was building gate and was not ready. The moment he pushed props he was freeing me from being stuck. Btw nice teamkill dude Cheese
[Image: ainsley-harriot-gif-5485201]
Hello there.
It was announced over the radio that you where having some kind of diplomatic talk down in the nexus lobby and if the president didnt come down then you would pull out youre guns. Something along those lines.. im not 100% sure as i didnt pay that much attention. But i thought that if this was gonna turn into some kind of raid i should proberly get some defences set up. So i started building and by the time you guys where up i was still building but as i said i didnt know that it was you. Also the reason i moved the props forward was not to move you closer to the wall but because my friend was stuck. Im sorry that this happened but i honestly didnt know until 3 sec later when the keypad cracker started making that sound. You can also see that my building stops soon after i hear the sound of the cracker.. i also had bagground noise and low volume on. Thats all from my side.
Approved.
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]