Rental time: (1.30 hours maximum) 1 hour
Type of RP: Planetbucks Café
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Suarez
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:70851645
Hours: 1063

Rental time: 19:00-20:30
Type of RP: Cooking Show

Looks great!

Although, and I don't mean to be rude, but I don't particularly like the way you're going around this "passive" night. I wouldn't really call it a "passive night" seeing as you're able to do aggressive roleplay thus destroying the means of a passive night. I also don't mean to sound picky but I'm not really agreeing with this whole "booking" thing, it seems like your making what is fun (a passive night) into something that just becomes another night of gaining roleplay points with some added annoyance at the fact only a few buildings will be actually looked at because you weren't quick enough to book what were buildings that you could have simply walked into and bought like every other passive night/roleplay. I also don't agree with some of the rules that you have laid down, but I won't go into that. Just spreading my own opinion on what this is.
The following 2 users Like Suarez's post:
  • Davidson, Obay
Steam Name: [FL:RP] BasicallyMental
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:94870333
Hours: 629

Rental time: 20:30 - 22:00
Type of RP: DJ
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
When's it meant to start? As the top of the OP says 17:00 but the rental timetable starts at 19:00.
And what date's this actually on, as the OP has another conflict.

Quote:Date: 7/8/2015 (Saturday 1st August)

Time: 17:00 - 22:00 GMT +1

Is it going to be Friday the 7th or Saturday the 1st?

Final question, what about for weapons for guards? The OP only states about weapons for criminals or underground.
Steam Name: Doodleh
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:16781762
Hours: 230

Rental time: 1.30
Type of RP: Scientific Lectures
(07-29-2015, 08:37 AM)evilmat360 Wrote: When's it meant to start? As the top of the OP says 17:00 but the rental timetable starts at 19:00.
And what date's this actually on, as the OP has another conflict.
Quote:Date: 7/8/2015 (Saturday 1st August)
Time: 17:00 - 22:00 GMT +1
Is it going to be Friday the 7th or Saturday the 1st?
Final question, what about for weapons for guards? The OP only states about weapons for criminals or underground.

It will be this saturday. I think he must've switched up the dates whilst deciding on one.
Also the starting time is 19:00 and will end at 22:00 (all GMT).
If it's this saturday I can't make it as I'm on holiday.
When I was discussing time and date with Obay last night this saturday is what I thought he meant. I think it's still best to wait until he gives the final call on the date as I might be wrong.
Unfortunately I can't join the Passive Night...
I hope you all have fun!
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
I would like to thank everyone for taking part and renting out your RPs!

I am super exited to see how this turns out and I hope it is very interesting.
Most venues that have been requested have been approved and have exceeded the limit that I originally put however all of these RPs are unique within their own way therefore there is no RP copies!

Rewards:
Me and Rolorox will be assessing all Role-plays, however we are very strict when giving them out, so don't expect to receive anything if you are just standing there doing /me's and /it's at a table.

We want to see:
  • Good Communication 
  • Good Organization
  • Good /me/it Technique
  • Good Grammar
  • Reference to your characters characteristics and personality
  • No Rule breakage
  • Have fun!
To be rewarded, you must use all of these points to your advantage and RP to the best of your ability. 
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]