When Soul joins
I'm lost for words.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
(07-29-2015, 04:05 AM)Nacreas Wrote: I'm lost for words.

I think you're just jelous that people don't crowd around you when you join a server. 

Back on topic though, yes, it happens. Though Soul's rarely on and everyone has some illusion that's something like this: If I'm the closest to him, I have a better chance at being the newest moderator when in reality: the person who usually stays away has a better shot at it. 
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(07-29-2015, 05:25 AM)Reebs Wrote:

I think you're just jelous that people don't crowd around you when you join a server. 

Back on topic though, yes, it happens. Though Soul's rarely on and everyone has some illusion that's something like this: If I'm the closest to him, I have a better chance at being the newest moderator when in reality: the person who usually stays away has a better shot at it. 

Or you could just be yourself and we'll judge you off that! Cheese
The following 1 user Likes Preditor's post:
  • Nacreas
(07-29-2015, 05:39 AM)Preditor Wrote:
Or you could just be yourself and we'll judge you off that! Cheese
Pred, I'm an open book. I'm always myself on FL. I mean, if soul got on, I'd probably say hi through OOC, but of maniacs that just crowd around him...I'm not there...I'm at least in the nearest uncrowded part of the city attempting to RP as usual.
Or if I'm a cop and I get a call about something going on, first on the scene, yelling "Everybody disperse or you will be arrested!" Then in local OOC "Hello there Soul"
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]

Was that a serious response or were you taking the mick?
(07-29-2015, 09:05 AM)Nacreas Wrote:

In the light of his other responses on this thread I believe... it was a serious response.

Good job, Watson.

*strolls away*
(07-29-2015, 09:27 AM)Davidson Wrote:
(07-29-2015, 09:05 AM)Nacreas Wrote:

In the light of his other responses on this thread I believe... it was a serious response.

Good job, Watson.

*strolls away*

No I'm not jealous. I like to keep to myself while I'm moderating the servers unless I've got nothing going on.
I think we should gang up on Nac, since he's so jealous and all. Let's show the boy some love.
The following 2 users Like FEaRIeZz's post:
  • Benporium, Davidson

You had to kill the thread, didnt you? Also, Jealous*

Love how people respond when soul comes on, always a sight to see xD
The following 3 users Like Baskingner's post:
  • Nacreas, Benporium, Davidson
There is some upcoming content on Soul's new YT channel soon, stay tuned Tounge
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep