Unblacklist Request
Your name: Joe Carter

Your blacklist ID: 59667, 59666, 59665

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:54171916

Reason: Prop blocking

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Safira

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Because the accusation was false. I've never prop blocked a door, and even if i place an object infront of doors i actually link it up to a fading door. This is ridiculous i went off for a bit (to gym) and when i got back i had been blacklisted. My friend Mr.Gidz was also playing with me the whole day and can reinforce the fact that i wasn't prop blocking. I really am confused and 10 hours? what the hell -.-  Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry You can also check all my building logs because i was also accused today of placing ilegal machinery under the nexes but turns out after checking the logs and almost banning me they were wrong and it was only the door that was mine....
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=62642

Explain this.

[Image: AVR7vy2.jpg]

Oh i remember that and cops didn't break in my apartment to my knowledge. And i swear i read somewhere that the blacklist is dependent on your hours? This apartment was one of my first and i had no more than 4 hours on the server and was still learning from my mates Audacter and Mr.gidz so where did the 10 hours come from?
Blacklists are not dependent on hours, I don't know where you got that fact from.

Whether the cops broke into your apartment or not, you still propblocked the door.
Your friends should have told you what you were doing was wrong, but you can't rely on them to read the rules for you.

Denied.