Unban request: Z3RO
Your Name: Z3RO

Your Ban ID: 63795

Banned By: [FL] Obay

Reason: CDM - After Server Warning

Involved: -

Why I should be unbanned:

First of all, in my honest opinion, the injury caused by me driving a car was a traffic accident. I had no intentions to hurt anyone. It occured in the parking lot near BP. I was driving into the car wash to put the vehicle in my inventory and change my job to paramedic. A person was running nearby. It was difficult to predict his further movements and i hit the person. He was obviously injured, so after I had changed to paramedic, I immediately ran back to the parking lot to provide aid to the victim. Right after helping him out, i was banned. Therefore, I have not memorized the name of the victim.

In addition, I have not seen any said "server warning". I might have missed it, but I was not expecting it, since I do not believe I was involved in a second traffic incident on that day.

I should note that I have played on this server for 39 hours and I always take RP seriously. This ban is my first. Regardless of the outcome of this request, I respect the staff of Fearless, thus I am sure you will make the right decision.
The server warning was broadcasted while you were in-game therefore it was your responsibility to act upon it.
You have also just admitted to chancing to a paramedic to heal an injured person that you knocked over which is indeed 'Power Gaming'

The Punishment will stand as you broke 2 Rules (After Server Warning)
Car Death Match
Power Gaming

*Ban Reason Updated*
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]