Returned and have some problems - FIXED
Hey! So I've returned but I have some major problems.
WHenever I press "ESC" or my "Console Button" my game crashes to desktop without any warning. This problem is really causing a lot of frustration and I would like to know a fix for it.

Things I've tried so far

-Reinstall Gmod
-Verify Game
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
I have a fix for you, this may or may not work.

When you click on your steam, goto your library and find Garry's Mod, right click on it and there should be a button called "Set Launch Options" This is under the general tab. Type this in "- dxlevel 95" If this does not work change it to "90" but other then that it should work.
The following 1 user Likes infiSTAR.de's post:
  • Demonic
(07-28-2015, 11:43 PM)Little Big Horn! Wrote: I have a fix for you, this may or may not work.

When you click on your steam, goto your library and find Garry's Mod, right click on it and there should be a button called "Set Launch Options" This is under the general tab. Type this in "- dxlevel 95" If this does not work change it to "90" but other then that it should work.

Yes Smile It worked the Dxlevel 95, is it possible to start it up with Fullscreen though? 1920x1080 and Full brightness? Wouldn't wanna set that everytime I start the game Smile
Kind Regards
Yes It is, put this into the launch options aswell  "-fullscreen"
Then it will start Garry's Mod in full screen every time.
Thanks
Kind Regards