Unblacklist request for being a Police Officer
Your name: Ghost Rider 
Your blacklist ID: 59640
Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0:1:79699070[/b]
Reason: (Why were you blacklisted, as stated on the blacklists page)
Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Safira
Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I got Black listed for 15 hours i dont think it is fair. I dont know how i was Fail Rping as i was just about to spawn my police car because i was about to chase someone for reckless driving. I never even hit anyone with my baton however the Police Officer next to me did knock someone unconscious so i think i have been mistaken on that one. I did sleep in a bin however i dont think it deserves a blacklist. If i was a citizen would i have been blacklisted? No i think i should of got a warning. If you dont unblacklist me please reconsider my time as i dont think 15hours is fair at all.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
You got a 15 hour blacklist due to your high hours. When you invest your own time into the servers, we expect you to be a rolemodel for new players: not using '/sleep' on top of bins.

You would have been blacklisted regardless of your job: if you were a chauffeur or gun dealer and did what you did, you would have received blacklists from them, too.
Your alibi conflicts with your statement. You claim that you were about to spawn a police car, yet you instead climb atop of a bin and sleep? Explain to me how this is beneficial to your pursuit.

I admit that i should of used /sleep in a bin however when i got demoted from the job i was on the side of the road in my inventory and it did not let me spawn it when i clicked off my inventory i was a Citizen so i was doing my job.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
You admitted to your actions, thus the blacklist is not unjust.
Denied.