UnBlacklist Request
[b]Your name: [FL:RP] Mr Rebelz 59

[b]Your blacklist ID: 59621

[b]Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:84516774

[b]Reason: RDM

[b]Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Obay

[b]Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Thankyou for only Blacklisting me as it could of came out alot worse, but i would like to add i was asking him without guns before i shot him to leave our cars and us alone as he was trying to still our cars, as we was RPing as "Rich Criminal" organisation we acted out like our RP characters would, but he didnt so we pulled guns out and asked him to leave multi times, then the video he showed was when his friend smacked Nevill because Nevill called him a N****, "he asked my permission as i then replied and told him yes" then he knocked him out, then you saw me shoot him once and told him to leave, he proceeded to walk towards me and got into my face, so he clearly wasn't going to leave, it also appeared as soon as he got up he was going to punch someone as we was walking towards them with his fists up, so when he was walking towards me with fist it, it clearly showed him as being hostile, and as i had him under gun point i proceeded to shoot as he got to close and was refusing to leave. So he clearly broke FearRP
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]
The Youtube like to prove this is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz8ukBEchJI
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]
After Re-evaluating the case, there was no rule broken.
The said player, continued to provoke you when he was shot.
Basically 'He asked for it'

Approved, Thank you for taking the time to appeal.
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]