Player Report, RDM
Name of player:[FL:RP] Mr Rebelz 59

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:84516774

Time in GMT:0:11 GMT

Server:2d

Summary:Rdm, We were Rping as a Chop Shop, then we were talking with them, then i called someone a ***, then he knocked me out, anyways, when i woke up, he starts shooting me, i didn't know what is the reason, then he said, Life Life? wtf what does life mean?! but he shot me before he said life, and they didn't give me any time to leave, then starts shooting my friend for no reason

i Sent A Pm to him: Nice RDM Boy

then he sent me this :
http://gyazo.com/5d6269462f561b16722f28a71f04cb6d

wtf, you just said leave one time, then FEaRIeZz Said let me beat him, he said okay, then you shot me then said life then killed me.

Evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz8ukBEc...e=youtu.be

You can clearly see, me and Kane had you at gun point asking you to leave, then your friend came and knocked you out, we waited until you woke back up and got you t gun point again as you can clearly see at 44 seconds, after this time you see yourself walking towards me after i'm asking you to leave, which you came up in my face so i killed you because you did not respond correctly to my request i gave you under FearRp. I shot the first time as we all have warned you and you were still no co-operating so i shot you to warn you.
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]
I would also like to add that we had you at gun point as we caught you and your friend trying to steal our cars and you didn't leave once we asked you without guns.
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]
Involved.

You can see him clearly minging just shifting from side to side when he was told to leave.
He did not RP the situation and took it straight to LOOC, we saw him stealing a car, this in which he denies we saw. You clearly see him drop a lockpick when he dies.

He also gets knocked out and continues to minge and break fear RP by punching.

Also, if you listen, you hear Rebelz says "drive" after he starts punching, he then walks towards him while he has a Deagle at his head - Time frame: 0:46

IMO; with him strafing side to side being a minge looks like he is just phishing to get killed so he can post a BR.
Approved.
You have highly under-estimated the RP 'Quality of life'. You barely gave him any time to respond to your demands before you proceeded to shoot him.

BL: W - 3h - RDM
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]