Mcmoo56's un-ban request (aka myTh
Your name: myTh ( Steam friends name)

Your ban ID: 63706 (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

Banned by: [FL:M] Theomenz (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag)

Reason: Mass CDM (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?)

Involved: Around 5 people, don't know the names. (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.)

Why we should unban you: I feel my ban was completely unfair as the bans I had were around the last 1-2 years. The admin also told me he was banning me for one day but instead did a perma ban. After these 1-2 years I am starting to take FL:RP a lot more serious as I did before; for example roleplaying properly and actually interacting with other people in the game. I feel I should be give the last chance before I get a perma ban - myTh (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
[Image: RUTfup7.png]

You have a total of 19 bans, which is an outrageous amount. And with all of these bans, you have had two prior to the one that I gave you that were related to CDMing. To call the ban unfair is very bold given all the chances you have been given in the past. At the moment, I don't believe that you are ready to come back to the community.

Denied.
Denied. 19 chances regardless of how long apart is far too much.