Your Name: FatBoyTurnedSkinny
Your Ban ID: 63792
Banned By: [FL] Obay
Reason: NLR
Involved:
Inferno
Falcao
Why I should be unbanned:
Well I didn't actually break NLR. The FBI were setup with all perms granted from the president. Then the police decide to minge about. There were not admins/mods online and they started to shoot us so naturally we shot back. Then some died and of course the police carried on shooting and spawn killing us. Then we camped in the hotel and held off for a while. I didn't die until near the end of the raid and I didn't go back, I went to KFC to watch. I didn't have a gun as I had ran out of ammo. Therefore I didn't break NLR.

Also, Obay came on and AFTER all this "Breaking NLR" he said 'Anymore rule breaking and I will be banning for a week' He then bans me for something that happened before he came on although he said 'anymore rule breaking' meaning after he came on and he still banned me for a week. If I am going to be banned, it should actually only be a day!
I can confirm this on his behalf, he was at KFC, we died in the hotel rooms so it is not close enough for him to break the new life rule, it's a complete different building.
Situation was not fully investigated on my behalf, due to be being packed with mass Rule Breakages.
Approved.
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]